• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

@Up

osyeer.jpg

Hey you kurwa, Ya think ya got a 7.6 Fail thais map war serv ya think ya tell me ima morron? ya wrong my lady.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're still a moron. Way to grasp at straws with the comeback too, I'm not sure I'll sleep tonight Shushu.

I like how you turn up at an oldschool server demanding they change things to suit you LEAST THEY FAIL, when you didn't even play old Tibia properly. I don't blame Valdora for not wanting to change half the stuff you were demanding. He clearly wants an oldschool server.

...Least of all the runes, I mean seriously. How hard is it to go restock? You should have to consider the supplies you take to PvP too. Nor do I blame him on changing the name, it's a hassle for someone who can be bothered, and he's clearly stated he can't be bothered.

Why don't you waddle off to one of those hardcore PL servers where you get 99x SD runes, 1,000,000,000 exp for killing an orc and do custom spells like "LOLGAZM" that hits for 999999 and fills your entire screen with SD animations.

The biggest reasons he has 1 player online is he screwed everyone around regarding release times / resetting stuff and not applying a fast enough rate to begin with. He should have started a new thread with a count down that he stuck to. Not because shushu didn't get some easy mode semi custom server catered to his needs.

come on, dont be a Cyclop...
Whats wrong with Oldera's? Realdera? Illuminate? because they have nice rates, double charge runes, 80 mana exura vita,and other feautures, People wont play ur ot because its pr0 oldschool, but because they want to war..
If they want serious ot, they can pick, tibianic,valhalla,originaltibia when its on..
Its not like i (we) want it easy.. But its the only way we have fun..
Even if u change rates and make changes now, people wont come..
You need, to change server name, make another thread, With new informations and so, and than ye maybe people will come, also a reset..
But w/e there are alot of cool ots for war, like illuminate or realdera, So i dont think people will go to ur ot

Shushu

valdora read you pm hope it helps you if you don't want it then you don't have to it is just an idea. gl

It is easy, if you want to play Valdora, with other players, start to play the server, people will notice people are playing and then more player will come. Pretttttttttyyyyy easy.

Remember BALLS OF STEEL? Banned here ffs fucking alex..
lol, balls of steel was lenny ur noob....

It is easy, if you want to play Valdora, with other players, start to play the server, people will notice people are playing and then more player will come. Pretttttttttyyyyy easy.
lol, ofc we can get people here, if 1 team here another team may start here + ppl see how many it is on and ppl start here.. but ye since u're not changing anything gl with serv:p

lol, balls of steel was lenny ur noob....

lol, ofc we can get people here, if 1 team here another team may start here + ppl see how many it is on and ppl start here.. but ye since u're not changing anything gl with serv:p

who u?

1-20 = 100x
21-40 = 80x
41-60 = 60x
61-80 = 40x
81-100 = 20x
101-120 = 15x
121-140 = 10x
141-150 = 8x
151-160 = 7x
161+ = 5x

Magic 15x ?
Loot 4x ?
Skills 20x ?

this is how it is now atleast i heard. gm hasn't really spreaded this news around.. but he changed it atleast.

They say old-school is harder than the newer Tibia clients, maybe you're not old-school enough?

Back