• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

I'm glad you like it. I'm not very active on this forum and rarely online in-game so if you need to contact me in any way use CTRL+R or send a message to [email protected].

Don't use the same acccount number or password you (have been using) use on other servers.

This could have happend to you, or someone knows your account information.

Keep an eye on Iridian, Hipek and that lvl 104 RP. Pro aimbotters <_<. Wand first then 0.5 sec after SD. Sding under roof etc. Theyre destroying the gameplay totaly

You will have to record it and post it on Youtube because I'm working almost all the time when I'm not asleep.

Keep an eye on Iridian, Hipek and that lvl 104 RP. Pro aimbotters <_<. Wand first then 0.5 sec after SD. Sding under roof etc. Theyre destroying the gameplay totaly

Gameplay totaly are still a matter of time anyway.

Donations added already? You didn't learn anything from ZelOT I see. Within a week the server will be a ghosttown.

What did you expect? Since I don't play I need to get something out of it in any other way.

You hid the donations from start, and now added MONEY and EXP.

I knew there was something fishy.

What did you expect? Since I don't play I need to get something out of it in any other way.

The exp donation is a complete joke, especially since it WAS really hard getting over level 100-120. You never seem to learn do you...

Back