• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

jaaa put it on 999999999999999xp rate. nah but srsly reset and high exp rate 2morrow would be nice =))

Don't know if I will reset or change the stages.

Last edited:
Don't reset, that's just not fair on the players who've lvl'd up.

Change the exp levels if you like though.

Clearly you haven't played an oldschool highrate. you act as if its going to stay online for years. lmao. for success they reset and bring new players and new wars etc. if you dont reset new players wont come and it wont be success when it actually does reset if that makes sense

If nothing is gonna be changed, I don't think much new players will come. Server was far from perfect + the admin barely listened to any suggestions.

I don´t know if any of you played on the highrate 7.72 called " Holdera or Toldera ", but that server was perfect with highrate. Some lvl 180 around, but it was a great server, with wars every single day. So Valdora, think about it, the best for you and for the server would be highrate, but its your server, so think about it what you gonna do with it. With high rate stages your server will be great to play. And even if you're there to fix the bugs around, your serv will be a succes with players around 50-80 a day online.

Yeah put it online as fast as you can, without resetting and without making the expierence higher.

If you outta change anything, you should lower the exp but that's it.

Cheerio!

lol if no reset, wont play =pppp anyway since tibianic coming up dno if i will play at all :s

Machete bug (you cant cut druids trees)
Small NPC bugs
More?

Not so much but still something to fix and its very easy fixes, max 5 min work.

Machete bug (you cant cut druids trees)
Small NPC bugs
More?

Not so much but still something to fix and its very easy fixes, max 5 min work.

Could you even cut them back in 7.72? I doubt xD

You should definitely make it highrate, since there's been a lot of lowrate already
Its way better.

Back