• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

UP: Are you sure? Perhaps I forgot, but I have in mind that it was introduced around 7.8 o.o jeje

This is a bullshit gamemaster anyhow, and Originaltibia is about to launch the real server any day now so fuck this Valdora lol.

word, I've been waiting whole day xD. Would be fun to try this server, hopefully it will get online soon! :)

Hello guys, I can confirm that the server WILL be launched tomorrow around 16:00 - 21:00!

It seems like everything that comes out of your mouth is pure bullshit, in every post lol.

And btw:

Make machete cut down trees.
Make powerbolts buyable.
Make exori 200 mana.
Make runes ( sd, uh ) 2 charges.

ye but if he makes it highrate he should fix some things like i said. In holdera when u bought sd runes and uh´s they got 2 charges.

In any oldera it waas like that xd, here sux, 1x runes = u need take alot sds and uhs to wars.. wich u need mana for mfs that u waste alot, since vita here, is 160 mana.

True, exura vita was on every single 7.72 server 80 mana. Agree, he should change it to 80 mana right?

DON'T make runes 2x! We don't want it too easy to play.. Let them play 100x some where instead where sd's are infinite

Back