• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

And no don't change exura vita to 80 many either. It's fast mana regen, that's why it's supposed to be 160 mana for a vita, and not 80.

Valdora, please tell us an exact time when the server will open :). Also I would estimate if you would start the homepage.

The new internet is set and configured! I hope it will work much better although I don't got a new host computer yet. Server will be online somewhere between 20:00-21:00 CET!

Edit; I have added more keys to several doors and I'm still adding.

The new internet is set and configured! I hope it will work much better although I don't got a new host computer yet. Server will be online somewhere between 20:00-21:00 CET!

what kind of doors? quest doors?

KEYS yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back