• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valoria War [7.6] PvP-War

Lol I know when I see a botter. SDing on a blind spot is veri pro indeed.

Yeah some guy played on Darren Haste today and was using both aimbot and exura vita bot. Thats the only botter Ive seen thought and it doesnt seem like a big problem to me, the exhaust is worse thought, when there arent many people online its hard to kill people solo unless they simply forget/miss exura vita hotkey or uh which is rare.

Omg a paladin and knight pwned my team whole time -.- mages rly sux here seriously fix them if u want players

Omg a paladin and knight pwned my team whole time -.- mages rly sux here seriously fix them if u want players

the knight atk sux but the healings are to much:S you can't kill a knight lvl 96 with 4 mages:S he just heals it up and its full with botters aswell:S i don't think pala's are overpowered because they can't use power bolts

The server's exactly like Tibia was back then in every respect. When PvP was at its height. I understand you might be used to OTs that lower or remove exhaust and Tibia now with its lack of exhaust blocking healing.

But your complaint is basiclly against the actual loved CIP PvP system that lasted until the aimbot update of 7.8 lol. The exhaust here isn't some over the top thing implemented... it's just as it was.

Now I'm not the person hosting this a friend in sweden is for me. And my internet connection at the moment is a wireless mobile phone connection that's 35k in speed. Needless to say I freeze / lag my ass off when trying to load google. I've solo'd people here and the last fight I was in, was 9 people skermishing Knights and Pallys dropped. Mages have been fighting and soloing people since the start of Tibia. Consider these characters scaled down, the bulk of them are level 50 - 70 though. There's only a small handfull above that.

Mages in this era were a rare and sought after class who had power but took skill.

Of course if someone's on Lanzelot who's 110 he'll survive vrs you, if you're trying to kill him with Romerales who's 55 lol. If the server dosen't have many people online treat it like you're PKing, trap them summon Fire elementals and orc leaders which have more effectiveness with these level ranges. When the server fills up you'll enjoy the selection of characters.

This is a picture of Lanz during the real war on tibia:
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9092/battle3.jpg

About Botting, if I catch people botting they'll be banned. That's not something that any 7.6 server can totally block. There's very few people who do it though. The most common is vita healers using Tibiabot (which is what 8/10ths of 7.6 botters use) because that's the only function from their bot that will work because of the UH/SD sprite switch. Those people run out of mana pretty fast and because of the level ranges, have only limited mana and supply of fluids. :)

(Maybe I should upload some Tibicams from the era to get you in the mood? You've all pg'd up when Tibia turned into easy mode and gotten used to running around on level 150's you might have forgotten what Tibia was like when it was challenging and fun? :p)

Last edited:
If I reduce the exhaust temporarily down to 1 second while the server is new, I think it will flag up a host of other issues for you. Considering only two characters on the server are capable of double UEing it should be okay. I can then raise it again when the server gets a higher population.

Want to try that? :p

If I reduce the exhaust temporarily down to 1 second while the server is new, I think it will flag up a host of other issues for you. Considering only two characters on the server are capable of double UEing it should be okay. I can then raise it again when the server gets a higher population.

Want to try that? :p

Yeah that sounds good :D

thanks im gonna try it, btw you shouldn't take map click off i can't move very well with my keyboard because of my internet xD

I think this server is good but some stuff can be fixed

the server shold be much funnier if more was playing

you have to clean fix the server little thats all

if you need a scripter,mapper,helper i can help you with this server i can even get more players. i got my own 7.6 server to so i know much

well if you need help add: [email protected]

I think this server is good but some stuff can be fixed

the server shold be much funnier if more was playing

you have to clean fix the server little thats all

if you need a scripter,mapper,helper i can help you with this server i can even get more players. i got my own 7.6 server to so i know much

well if you need help add: [email protected]

The server's only recently gone up so low players is an obvious issue that I can do nothing about, you're more than welcome to get more there though. There were 17 online earlier.. :p

I'm okay for scripting, mapping coding etc thanks for the offer. The server's solid code wise. :)

Last edited:
The server's only recently gone up so low players is an obvious issue that I can do nothing about, you're more than welcome to get more there though. There were 17 online earlier.. :p

I'm okay for scripting, mapping coding etc thanks for the offer. The server's solid code wise. :)

Yee i was playing when 17 players was online but it wasent so long they played, when some one die thye often leave becouse they get bored when they die

have you thougt about making priv account war like realitic war?
but better xD?

Yee i was playing when 17 players was online but it wasent so long they played, when some one die thye often leave becouse they get bored when they die

have you thougt about making priv account war like realitic war?
but better xD?

Not interested at all in something like that at the moment. People get too involved in their levels, it encourages more cheating / lame play style and people play it more like an RPG. I'd have made an account server if I wanted one :p

hmm. yee i like war servers to but i want more to play on it i want to start a big 7.6 war team with people or only 2 is good to if both can do something

well thx for the answears have fun

dont hire exorz, he had like 999999999999999999999 servers, 2 days, he got 5 players shutted down, new server ~~~~. and hes like the biggest noob ever, ( the point is insulting)
@ont
great server ,get players =(
how about that we all decide a time when to login, so we can have a new player record?

dont hire exorz, he had like 999999999999999999999 servers, 2 days, he got 5 players shutted down, new server ~~~~. and hes like the biggest noob ever, ( the point is insulting)
@ont
great server ,get players =(
how about that we all decide a time when to login, so we can have a new player record?

Lol are you stupid only becouse you cant follow the rules and i ban you noob

well i think you the noob here you cant even mapping so think about it and well if i had 9999999999 servers in 2 days i reeally have to be a pro

Okay I apreciate you both want to be helpful and that's great, but could you please keep your argument to PMs :p

A Login time for all of us would be good maybe:

If everyone logs in on Wednesday at 4pm (gmt+1) ?

At the very least we'll get a decent battle going :)

Last edited:
Im so bored and have nothing to do let me host your wwar server 24/7
i see that you cant host 24/7 but i can and if i do that u will get more players to

15:30 gmt+1 plx, need to come home, eat, masturbate etcetc u know da normal ^ lol made me laught, gonna laught all day

Back