• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Lastwar 8.4

Well im a old school player and everyone that played WoL knows me ;] This server owned by Gabbe & Mindez was the best one out there in the OT Worlds, Anyways now is Mindez alone without Gabbe so i guess it will be the same or even better :) So im suggesting everyone that never played the server, give it a chance and you will see. :D

The reason we posted in advance is because we know many of our fans wants to know about the opening long before it occours, so they can start preparing.

can you please tell me what is there to prepare for if your a player?

unless your like br/pl and prepare by going all out and buying 60 cases of pop, and 60 bags of chips so they can play 24/7 for a month

can you please tell me what is there to prepare for if your a player?

unless your like br/pl and prepare by going all out and buying 60 cases of pop, and 60 bags of chips so they can play 24/7 for a month

All i can say to you is...

RETARD

guys i never played WoL before but it seems nice :p just got one question, is it with or without Cipbot (sd/uh/mf on hotkeys)

Just came back from my vacation and no, the cipbot is disabled :)

The grand opening!

Honored members and guests of World of Lastwar,

The long-aticipated date of opening has finally been set, and it is our pleasure to announce that we have also decided to open up the website one day in advance. We apologize for the late notice and hope that You will be able to visit us to celebrate this event, and we hope that You will assist us in advertising by letting your friends know! Remember, the server is configured for teamwork and you will need to group up with as many as you can in order to succeed with many quests, even from the beginning!

The website will be online and available for everyone to join on Thursday the 9 of April at 18:00 hours.*
The server will be online and available for everyone to join on Friday the 10 of April at 18:00 hours.*

We have also decided not to make use of the use of real-life currency payment system for ingame features (Also known as "donations"), however there will of course be a way to donate to the development of World of Lastwar without recieving any certain perks or bonuses.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that helped us with beta-testing. You have all contributed to what we have achieved today!

Best regards,
World of Lastwar development

* Times are in GMT+1, Swedish/CET time and 18:00 means 6 PM.

Last edited:
Mindez ,Im online right now :eek:

Edit : GOt banned for 1 kill xD

Last edited:
Appearently the testserver was running while I went to the movies and some people were granted access to it. Please understand though, that it does not represent the game experience from the "full" version and it was not our intention to let anyone in before the official release.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and of course all characters will be deleted.

The rates have now been announced:

Experience rates:
Level 1 - 3: 3x
Level 4 - 6: 6x
Level 7 - 10: 7x
Level 11 - 20: 5x
Level 21 - 30: 6x
Level 31 - 40: 8x
Level 41 - 60: 5x
Level 61 - 80: 4x
Level 81 - 100: 3x
Level 101 - X: 2x

Skill rate: 2x
Magic level rate: 1.5x

I'm sorry you think so, but can you tell me at least something that was under expecations?

We're about to initiate a raid to mainland (Chapter 2 of the story), and we need all the manpower we can get!

Join us now and claim your place in this historical event!