• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

He actually thiefed arrund 120 euros from my paypal account too good paypal is that safe and they gave my money back and blocked him from paypal forevee

ofc hes a Egyptian thief, they all are...
you saying that spider is a thief? His server was online since umm 2012? I hope you get your facts straight. Again, I ask Dianaboy to clarify this matter, I had access to paypal from the start but I didn't do anything even after he told me you won't get money. I just gave him the pw back & then he changed it, only then did I go in & restore my 30 euros

This xanteria ot guy still dont get in his brain that he dont get money for no work , lol if it would be like u , i wont go to work tomorrow and tell my boss the deal is i get monthly 2300 euros wheres my cash hahahaha

This xanteria ot guy still dont get in his brain that he dont get money for no work , lol if it would be like u , i wont go to work tomorrow and tell my boss the deal is i get monthly 2300 euros wheres my cash hahahaha
If you paid the fees to start the company then you get shares smartass

You did take over 120 euros stop lie now lol, u want me to post my paypal history screenshots o what what the fuck is this shit , you will never get any players stop waste ur time and money on xanteria, this is my ots and will be like this.

Love how fast you came after the screen shot... However ask someone about the true story behind it,

Short version: he started taking drugs, he spoke to me (i knew him from 2009), I told him we can start xanteria again, xanteria had 100+ again after me & him started it, he had 300 euros and it was time for my pay (30 euros...) what I got was "you didn't work, you don't deserve the money"

I am not whining about that, however, this shows how low he will go for money, this was 30 out of 300 for a deal between me & him, and a deal to someone he knew from 2009

So I posted on OTland with proof after I got removed & all access taken away from me (I paid for the dedicated server ON HIS account)

You never played Xanteria so I don't expect you to understand why I want to play it again, however If you try it out you might aswell know :)

Now to all the "I dont wanna play" comments, please don't play if you don't want to, Xanteria is/was always an easy come easy go server. Now please try to stay on topic, if you aren't giving a suggestion or have a question then keep your comment to yourself, or join Dianaboy with his bitching about how a 16 year old was able to beat him

You should just make your own server to avoid all this, cause even if you're correct, and despite the way you respond to this guy (showing alot of your character) you are in the right, this is so dirty already, just make your own project by yourself or with a new team and come back, best of luck

You should just make your own server to avoid all this, cause even if you're correct, and despite the way you respond to this guy (showing alot of your character) you are in the right, this is so dirty already, just make your own project by yourself or with a new team and come back, best of luck
What he doesn't want to acknowledge is how I got my hands on Xanteria... I paid him 20 euros as it says in his screenshot for a dedicated server with Xanteria on it, that was a time when he was playing rl tibia and had no time for Xanteria, so I took it and started it for my own... Of course I don't expect him to clarify this matter since it would prove that I am on the right track

What he doesn't want to acknowledge is how I got my hands on Xanteria... I paid him 20 euros as it says in his screenshot for a dedicated server with Xanteria on it, that was a time when he was playing rl tibia and had no time for Xanteria, so I took it and started it for my own... Of course I don't expect him to clarify this matter since it would prove that I am on the right track

Atleast name it something else though, dont use another guy's reputation, how lazy

Please continue the show gentlemen, you do make a very realistic one, but it still lacks the truth

Okok now we have to take care cause if this guy dont know what to say he just start to talk some stories that happened in the past 4 years, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE OWNER AND CREATER OF XANTERIA MR POWER YOU GET IT ? XANTERIA HAS BEEN CREATED BY ME SINCE 2009 AND YOU DID NEVER OWN IT , YOU DID HOST MY SERVER ONCE FOR ME NOTHING ELSE YOU WAS THE HOSTER NOTTTJING ELSE ABSOULTY NOTJING ELSE

Atleast name it something else though, dont use another guy's reputation, how lazy
his reputation? Go ahead & mock me all you want but you don't know him. Players don't just hate him, they despise the man, I worked on Xanteria, whether he wants to clarify it or not, it's of no interest to me, he is no longer my partner. On OTland he's known as a scammer (with proof :) ) Now please, don't make me hurt dianaboy by posting the pics

Hahahah you think you can choice if people hates me? Maybe some of your friends does cause i kicked u from my team, you dont need to waste ur time to find the screenshot i can just say that i didnt pay you 30 euros, go cry me a river

okay guys, in light of what happened I am preparing some pics, and I swear it, I will say my true opinion of each & every one of them, now this is something I want you to clarify, when was the last time I swore a lie to you

"Im preparing some pics" you gonna make the pics ur own and edit them so everyone belives you? Hahahahah dude make 1000000 pictures ready i dont give a fuck what people think about me , i just want everyone know that you are trying to gain money with MY project !!

Now this is the last time I am ever going to argue with you, anything you say beyond this post will be ignored completely.

As of this moment I swear on my life that I will express my true opinions of what you will see now.

Proof that he says I would never steal (this was after I had his paypal and handed him the pw, he forgot to change it)
vaEMh2w.png

xEr15Ux.png

Now that it's clear that even he admits I am a truthful and straight to the point person, I present why & how I was scammed :)
2jXi3Dx.png

As you can see, he clearly acknowledges that I will take 25% & pay for the dedicated server :)

Now however, :-
qcvfwBt.png

Apparently he was mad that I didn't loginto different servers & advertise (spam them), which is something I usually avoid doing because I feel it's immature.

Now this last photo is as follows: His friend went to jail & he contacted me, asking for help, what did I do? I transfered EVERYTHING I had on paypal to him to bail out his friend (I want him to deny that... -.-)
IvBUqZ5.png

My opinion: I swear, if I see ohyeah in the streets & he needs money I would still give him the money he needs :), why you might ask, well this man surely has changed, back in 2011 I fought for him against my own friends... But back in 2011 he was a true friend to me, and helped me out when I needed him the most, corrected me when I was wrong... But this is the one thing I can't take, and that's getting backstabbed by someone who you really cared for. I know that drugs change people but I never thought it would come to this, never had I imagined me & ohyeah fighting, I was even friends with his brother & we used to play Xanteria as players together...

Now Mr. Dianaboy what you don't know is that you did hurt me, not physically but I swear I almost cried when you scammed me, not for the money, I always had that, it was because I lost a friend who meant even more than my own brother to me (PS: I don't have a brother).

This is the truth, you choose to ignore it if you want I honestly don't care after I lost him, however I don't want people taking a bad image of me because of this.

From now on any off-topic posts are not tolerated, you now know the truth, act upon that as you wish.

Back