• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

Too bad I cant be there at launch :( Will be visiting a friend for a week but when Im back home I will pg :D

I hope this OT has success. I cant play cause I'm super busy, any free time I use to develope my server. But I wish you best of luck

No! Work on your hosting company. ;)
I will be away for the whole new week so it will all be delayed quite a bit however I really hope to relaunch it by end of june :)

@Topic Looking forward to play!!!

Could you please leave the thread? I have seen you on many threads trolling. Are you going to be next OTland troller?

Yes he is a troll, I am pretty sure I know who is behind the account. Hes main account was banned just for this reason, that he is a dick.

Well I just say im not a shitty Troller mate. This is my first account on OTland ;) Braindead
Then just abandon your first Otland account becouse you are just making a fool out of yourself.
*Why do you care?
*Why are you posting?
*What do you have against this ot?

I have no problems with the OT, I just said the Hall of Fame is gay. Then they started something with "Comment on mapping threat blablabla"

I have no problems with the OT, I just said the Hall of Fame is gay. Then they started something with "Comment on mapping threat blablabla"
How can a map pice be gay? And is there something wrong with it?

Yes i have seen the castle, and i can agree that it doesnt look awesome but i dont like your attitude

How can a map pice be gay? And is there something wrong with it?
Sorry you had to listen to this guy xD

Guys, website will be down for some time today, I am moving to another host before our launch, with 40 gbs ddos protection!

Back