• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Lol, nice dubbel standards you're on every ot spamming ppl to start xanteria and obv every1 in here knows it. It'S also kinda funny how half of the players online on the ot is only lvl 20 :p

Okay all, now lets all calm down a bit. There may be some truth to the claims of both sides and as always the real truth lays somewhere within the middle of it, however I feel like the hate is taking over a little here.
If you dont like the server dont play it. If you dont like the owner you can still play the server. Acctually I never give much about the owner of a server as long as I enjoy playing on.
Of course if some known people like Znote would be opening up a server I would give it more likely a shot than a noname owners server.
However, from what I experienced ingame and speaking as a Xanteria Veteran I can say that the server with all its quests etc can be alot of fun and is definitly among the better evos out there.
I can see you judging me upon my actions and effort taking advertising this server. I may indeed have some prejudices on this server for I have played and loved it back in 2011.
Whilest I by far not agree with all things Ohyeah may has been doing or may not has been doing, I thank him for bringing up this (in my eyes) great server again.
There are things I could bring up which would hurt both partys of the discussion and I will not talk about these as it would bring up a storm here.

All I can say above all is that I acknowledge Ohyeah for bringing up Xanteria again and that I like playing this server.
Playing a server and spending money on it is always two kind of things. So even if you hate Ohyeah and are unsure about the future you could still play it and exept for some fun hours (or not) you have nothing to loose.
Ohyeah will be loosing more on this since he is a server owner like any other serverowner which means he is paying for the host which should be a monthly fee of 30-40euros considering the size of the server etc.
So think twice before hating this thread. This toxic behaviour is what brings down our community. I am not saying Ohyeah is doing everything right here but the way you guys are approaching this is way over the top because aslong as you dont spend any money you have nothing to loose.

Haters gonna hate ponies gonna pwn :D

Kind regards,
Damon

Maybe a Mod keep an eye on this thread and make sure it does not overexaggerate. If you feel like discussion, we have a forum section for that, too.
@Limos (sorry for tagging you but I saw you browsing this thread).

Last edited:
Okay all, now lets all calm down a bit. There may be some truth to the claims of both sides and as always the real truth lays somewhere within the middle of it, however I feel like the hate is taking over a little here.
If you dont like the server dont play it. If you dont like the owner you can still play the server. Acctually I never give much about the owner of a server as long as I enjoy playing on.
Of course if some known people like Znote would be opening up a server I would give it more likely a shot than a noname owners server.
However, from what I experienced ingame and speaking as a Xanteria Veteran I can say that the server with all its quests etc can be alot of fun and is definitly among the better evos out there.
I can see you judging me upon my actions and effort taking advertising this server. I may indeed have some prejudices on this server for I have played and loved it back in 2011.
Whilest I by far not agree with all things Ohyeah may has been doing or may not has been doing, I thank him for bringing up this (in my eyes) great server again.
There are things I could bring up which would hurt both partys of the discussion and I will not talk about these as it would bring up a storm here.

All I can say above all is that I acknowledge Ohyeah for bringing up Xanteria again and that I like playing this server.
Playing a server and spending money on it is always two kind of things. So even if you hate Ohyeah and are unsure about the future you could still play it and exept for some fun hours (or not) you have nothing to loose.
Ohyeah will be loosing more on this since he is a server owner like any other serverowner which means he is paying for the host which should be a monthly fee of 30-40euros considering the size of the server etc.
So think twice before hating this thread. This toxic behaviour is what brings down our community. I am not saying Ohyeah is doing everything right here but the way you guys are approaching this is way over the top because aslong as you dont spend any money you have nothing to loose.

Haters gonna hate ponies gonna pwn :D

Kind regards,
Damon

Maybe a Mod keep an eye on this thread and make sure it does not overexaggerate. If you feel like discussion, we have a forum section for that, too.
@Limos (sorry for tagging you but I saw you browsing this thread).

Great, finally some understand what i mean.
Play xanteria or dont play it, but stop spamm here. Thats all i will not talk about this disscusion anymore.

Enjoy playing.

Everyone who wants to try out post your character name here, and message me ingame.
Character have to be over level 250 !

Hello just started saw this After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points. " my ingame name is : Ampan

yEoc6fkbP.png

Ingame name : DisKqlyFied

Recieved my 300 points,:) the ot looks great,Thanks for points buddy

Last edited:
Hi just started saw that After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points. my character name is Toxxicrush

@Imfreezing
Still using asparates ip changer? :p Nostalgia comes up^^ This was almost the very first one I used^^

"Hello just started saw this After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points."

My in-game name is: Jontekalas

Hello just started saw this After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points."

My in-game name is: Kronikas

Hello just started saw this After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points."

My in-game name is: Rias Gremory

HELLO, IM TANIE WINA DRINKER. IM LEADER OF AIRPLANES, WE DOMINATED THIS SERVER:p
Please, give me points for my better play. nick Tanie Wina Drinker

My in-game name is: Rias Gremory
You just started? You are lvl 400+ and Ive seen you from day one at the server. Dont go around and get all the free points lel^^

Hi! Created a char on Xanteria! :) " After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points. " // Wiz Khalifa

Back