• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

like two his servers were a success, the next ones were a shit just after got started as players already knew what is going on ;-)
so all I can say is - you know nothing, and this server will be fail same as his last servers
and yea, have fun fucktard :)

haha the last 3 servers i played of him were player record aroun 70 pretty fun wars either;) so stop talk[/QUOTE]

successful you said? Not in my eyes..

As he played himself with a characters there, and gave himself donation roses..

and reseted several servers which had donations, I bet there was plenty people that lost allot of cash for nothing..

how can you say that is successful?

you have a brain? or you maybe are ryan as well?

Please go out somewhere in woods and die, would you?

If anyone plays ryan's server his just a waste of time. Ask anyone who played Ryan server and you will see that all players hate him, he scam, thief and destroy other people work, his not a good owner, he doesnt even care about what the player say. his a liar, i've played maybe all his server and all the time, yes it was a decent server, but damn the fuxing owner was the most retarded of the world. He just open server, claims a good 2000~$ reset! PLS DONATE MORE! I LOVE U NUUBS!!!!!

gosh mikey, couldnt explained bettre myself, anyway server up again, 2 ddoses the last hour,hope its gone by now :(
realsoft's at work prolly

-

pff, is the OT down ?
And btw didnt you say that you had protection and would use legal action against shit like this ?
If you aint it's just lame writing "Protected against DDOS attacks and if Im in a bad mood I'll choose a new company that take this serious" Or smth like that.

pff, is the OT down ?
And btw didnt you say that you had protection and would use legal action against shit like this ?
If you aint it's just lame writing "Protected against DDOS attacks and if Im in a bad mood I'll choose a new company that take this serious" Or smth like that.

I'm working on it,,, I got a surprise to Toldera ;)

also working on the protection... server will be down few hours or something, I will open it up soon as everything is OK again..

it's online now, thge new protection have blocked 180+ packets now that has tried to enter my ip and recall some other packets...

and these have been sent to me under about 3 min time... ^^

none laggs or nothing...

GlHf pingers ^.^

Btw... I wouldn't mind at all if all those who know how to ping/hack, and abuse their experience, if they all died... acutally...

i logged on your ot serv just to check it and guess what LAGGGGG

wow, I really wonder why it laggs for you... when the server is not even online...

it hasn't been open for public for some hours now... so I wonder... how could you loggin? :O

also,, weird it's lagging when you pinging me as hell, there's more then one guy pining me to kill my net...

if you're ryan, Fuck you..

if you are not = you will see Toldera will super fail within a few weeks,,, or donations get added and server fail big after a few weeks after that....

wow, I really wonder why it laggs for you... when the server is not even online...

it hasn't been open for public for some hours now... so I wonder... how could you loggin? :O

also,, weird it's lagging when you pinging me as hell, there's more then one guy pining me to kill my net...

if you're ryan, Fuck you..

if you are not = you will see Toldera will super fail within a few weeks,,, or donations get added and server fail big after a few weeks after that....

He probably logged on the server while it was online (stupid question?) and the server lagged because it got pinged (no supprise) and I can tell you for sure he is not Ryan :)

I know you're mad about Ryan (or some toldera players) pinging your server but don't take it out on other people because they don't want to play a pinged server.

And for crying out loud stop making stupid questions like mentioned above, just makes you look stupid.

He probably logged on the server while it was online (stupid question?) and the server lagged because it got pinged (no supprise) and I can tell you for sure he is not Ryan :)

I know you're mad about Ryan (or some toldera players) pinging your server but don't take it out on other people because they don't want to play a pinged server.

And for crying out loud stop making stupid questions like mentioned above, just makes you look stupid.

I don't let it go out on other people...

assassinho is one Toldera player, or a contact with Ryan.. he is one of those bastards want my server to look bad, <.<

server is back online... it wont go down even thou the ddos:es... but beware ingame, don't hunt overpowerd monsters or such as the ddos can start any second!...

Yeah I have to agree. For low levels the exp rate is too low but for high levels its too high.

Yeah I have to agree. For low levels the exp rate is too low but for high levels its too high.

haha wtf xD

when you're level 100 this exp is pretty balanced, it wont take ages to gain new level.. same at lvl 150+

but ofc everyone have different mind about this, sorry of the exp doesn't fit your mind, but I will not change...

I don't let it go out on other people...

assassinho is one Toldera player, or a contact with Ryan.. he is one of those bastards want my server to look bad, <.<

He is not Ryans contact and he don't want your server to look bad because Ryan told him. You know that people can think themselves too?

haha wtf xD

when you're level 100 this exp is pretty balanced, it wont take ages to gain new level.. same at lvl 150+

but ofc everyone have different mind about this, sorry of the exp doesn't fit your mind, but I will not change...

If you don't know what I mean look at oldera 7.6. The polaks got level 200 really fast when nobody was online to war with them. Which is probably what will happen to your server. A few guys get very high levels and nobody will try to fight them because its almost impossible.

But don't worry, I've already moved on to Toldera.

Back