• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zelonia 8.6 | Custom Evolution | High-Rate Fun Server! | OPENING JAN 2ND!!

Snuggles

Mapper for Project XDC, Deathzot V2, TBA XDC 10.77
Solutions
Reaction score
Server is no longer running.

Attachments

Last edited:
:)
[video=youtube;3-42HMzyHL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-42HMzyHL8[/video]

People like you piss me off, put this shit in discussion. We come to advertisements for servers that are already released. We don't come to advertisements to go "Let's see if we can find a server we want to play in a week".

Smh

@KarolkaDemolka, We will hopefully be online 2nd of January! :)

@Dark Vhoodu, I'm sorry you feel that way, but we've been working on this server for the past 4 months or so could be even longer if I take into accout how much time I've spent just revamping the entire map. We're almost done with the server so there was not a whole lot to discuss about. So I felt it was better putting it up here already so people would be aware of our launch beforehand so to speak. :)

@KarolkaDemolka, We will hopefully be online 2nd of January! :)

@Dark Vhoodu, I'm sorry you feel that way, but we've been working on this server for the past 4 months or so could be even longer if I take into accout how much time I've spent just revamping the entire map. We're almost done with the server so there was not a whole lot to discuss about. So I felt it was better putting it up here already so people would be aware of our launch beforehand so to speak. :)
You could change the name of thread (coming Jan 2nd)

4 days untill server launch! We hope everyone will give this OT a chance as well as let your friends know about it if you like what you've seen so far. That would mean a lot to us! :)

And if you're interested in joining the staff, take a look at the post above this one and enter that thread for more information! :p

Bump! =)

We've spent a lot of time balancing vocations, still got plenty of things to do before the launch though!

If you like a server who isn't downloaded and run, a server who have a lot of content and a server who offer a lot of PvP then you should definitely check out Zelonia! :D

Last edited:
Zelonia isn't just your gateway to leveling the most powerful character in all the server, it's about a unique pvp system built upon a Fun High Rated EXP Base. We have a great staff, and are deffinately looking for two more testers to join the ranks and possibly gain a staff position in the proccess, however all staff position requests will have to be brought by Rasmus and Snuggles for the moment being.

If your interested in the server are are wondering when "Testing" hours are, please notify Snuggles or Rasmus, or even Me. Don't be shy, come on down and be the next contestant of Tester's before the Grand-Openning of Zelonia!

(Testing will only be available to those who prove themselves though, please visit the Staff Recruitment thread about joining the list of possible positions!)

I'll deff. try it out :p If it's good,and we can get all donations items ingame,i'll join with my friends ;P Btw,don't tell me that the quest for donor manarune is like super hard?

I'll deff. try it out :p If it's good,and we can get all donations items ingame,i'll join with my friends ;P Btw,don't tell me that the quest for donor manarune is like super hard?

You can get ALL items ingame that you can buy in the shop. Donor Manarune is very hard if you don't have a team.
If you got a team that knows how to play the game then you will complete it but it's still pretty hard.

Back