• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zelonia 8.6 | Custom Evolution | High-Rate Fun Server! | OPENING JAN 2ND!!

People like you piss me off, put this shit in discussion. We come to advertisements for servers that are already released. We don't come to advertisements to go "Let's see if we can find a server we want to play in a week".

Smh

Quit being a pussy. Be patient.. it's not like it's never coming out. -,-

ye but i asked when it will be online and he said 2nd january. thats tomorrow and now its 1 january in evening so whats the different?
and if your annoyed why did u reply? i didnt ask you..

I'm glad to see people are eagerly waiting to start playing, well so am I! ;)

We're doing the last server fixes and trust me, editing source codes to make items increase all your dmg is tricky and requires lots of work and testing.

That's what we're doing now, but I hope you can be patient and wait untill tomorrow. Because even if we rush it, you will probably have to deal with bugs and stuff later on, and that is not worth it. :p

Zelonia has hired all the staff it requires for the time being. More positions will open up as the server popularity rises. Positions may also open up as fellow staff members rise through the ranks (only given through hard work, and brutal honesty)

Current Staff

Administration Members

Admin Snuggles
Admin Rasmus

Community Support Members

Grim - Head Gamemaster
Leon - Tutor
Jelmer - Tutor

Juss' sayin'

Are you ready for the Grand Openning of Zelonia on January 2nd, 2013?

i think you should open now its 2nd january :D i cant wait to play is all vocation 100% balanced?

Im hoping its better then the other servers ive played recently it looks like it will hints why i applied, but position was already filled. Look forward to seeing yall online tomorrow. Might not be on as soon as it opens I have a fucked up sleep schdule.

Im hoping its better then the other servers ive played recently it looks like it will hints why i applied, but position was already filled. Look forward to seeing yall online tomorrow. Might not be on as soon as it opens I have a fucked up sleep schdule.

And I look forward to stalking you while you hunt monsters :)

I'm glad to see people are eagerly waiting to start playing, well so am I! ;)

We're doing the last server fixes and trust me, editing source codes to make items increase all your dmg is tricky and requires lots of work and testing.

That's what we're doing now, but I hope you can be patient and wait untill tomorrow. Because even if we rush it, you will probably have to deal with bugs and stuff later on, and that is not worth it. :p

Imma be playin this too, or atleast testing it. Im a fan of really custom servers but if the exp is TOO high ill play for an hour and quit, but it looks good. Keep up the work fellas.

In game names will be : Lifer, Liferuiner, Unearth.

. ^ED ^EK ^RP

Back