• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zelonia 8.6 | Custom Evolution | High-Rate Fun Server! | OPENING JAN 2ND!!

Yeah, It's completely pointless to sign in right now, can't even train without it being crashed :S

Server will probably not be online untill tomorrow morning, I can not promise you any specific time but we will do everything to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Keep an eye on this topic tomorrow. And once again, sorry for the inconvenience, we were not expecting this at all. :/

@Royalty Oh they can't kill players? He killed me lol, clearly you're new. And

Maxihaze is the guy that killed you, and one of my friends, he is not a staff member and has played his way to his level, sorry that you rage about dying and then blame it on a staff member. lol childish. < Never said he was staff moron, get your facts.

@Snuggles: Problem with the server? ;)

@Royalty Oh they can't kill players? He killed me lol, clearly you're new. And

Maxihaze is the guy that killed you, and one of my friends, he is not a staff member and has played his way to his level, sorry that you rage about dying and then blame it on a staff member. lol childish. < Never said he was staff moron, get your facts.

@Snuggles: Problem with the server? ;)

Yes, problems with the server.

@topic
Server is open again.
Players, message me ingame please.

Last edited:
Back