• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zelonia 8.6 | Custom Evolution | High-Rate Fun Server! | OPENING JAN 2ND!!

Mhm,not bad. I hope 500 isn't that hard to get.

What ighers lvl are u expecting to have in like 7 days?

Now is the time to make your characters and wait the last 5 minutes before the server will go online!

We hope you will bring all your friends to join the server!

See you in-game! =)

You were using unoffical software. Magic level botting etc.
We told you five times that we don't accept botters on our server.
You responded with 'fags' :)

I wanna login but the site aint working for me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Annhi is broke.

U should increase the healing with gmps ;P

Last edited:
U should increase the healing with gmps ;P

I am going to talk with the staff about that. :)

If you have any suggestions how much it should be increased, you should post in our forum. :p

Last edited:
Don't recommend anyone play this server, the GM's are losers lol. They help some players out but not others. Then when you tell them their OT sucks they kill you on an Admin character and ban you so you can't see the death because I told them I'll be posting that on here. lol 1/10 for this OT. NOT FUN.

How are we losers? You get killed by another player in PvP and you completely freak out, telling us how bad our server is.

I tell you to leave if you're unhappy you keep going with the insults, literally asking for ban and then you come here making us look bad, I pity you.

This is from HighLife in-game
20:16 Kuh'razy [211]: fuckin dumb swe noob

Whatever, I don't care man, I feel sorry for any OT having to deal with sore losers like you. :) Please, stay away from our topic now! :D

Didn't have anything to do with being killed, it's because you have 4 people online and you were banned from OTservlist for Data Spoofing.

Ban would have been fine, but why PK me on an Admin Char in PZ when I can't do anything?

That was never said, LOL WOW.

Goodluck in the future with your 5 players, hope they have some fun... cause I didnt. lol

Don't recommend anyone play this server, the GM's are losers lol. They help some players out but not others. Then when you tell them their OT sucks they kill you on an Admin character and ban you so you can't see the death because I told them I'll be posting that on here. lol 1/10 for this OT. NOT FUN.

Funny, I don't remember ever seeing you online and I 'follow' every single player. I have yet to see any staff member abuse their power for personal gain as well. And to be perfectly correct about such things, there are NO gamemasters. :) Admin's/CM's/GM's cannot kill players anyways. Your argument is invalid.

Maxihaze is the guy that killed you, and one of my friends, he is not a staff member and has played his way to his level, sorry that you rage about dying and then blame it on a staff member. lol childish.

Last edited:
We had some weird crash, sorry for the inconvenience! :)

What's going on with all of these kicks? I keep gaining levels and then losing them Lmfao!

Back