• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zenturia | 8.60 | Realmap |HIGH exp/enforced/Free PNTS

-Stage have now been locked and is the legitimate stage for the OTserver.

nice rates, hope some more players start here
Since you are the most or more likely the only active here around in this thread, what do you prefer? Revamped or non revamped real map cities?

Since you are the most or more likely the only active here around in this thread, what do you prefer? Revamped or non revamped real map cities?

to be honest i don't really mind whether it is revamped or not, sometimes revamped looks pretty good! up to you though :p

to be honest i don't really mind whether it is revamped or not, sometimes revamped looks pretty good! up to you though :p
I consider myself as an okay or maybe even decent mapper when i put time into it, but its hard to know if its something that can destroy the server or make it popular.

Also i may ask, what do you think about oken, gengia & pyre? May i even create new cities/spawns as well?

Big thanks for "wasting" your time, appreciated a lot! =)

I consider myself as an okay or maybe even decent mapper when i put time into it, but its hard to know if its something that can destroy the server or make it popular.

Also i may ask, what do you think about oken, gengia & pyre? May i even create new cities/spawns as well?

Big thanks for "wasting" your time, appreciated a lot! =)

editing the protection zones are not bad at all, but the pvp-free like the street in thais is a bit risky, because people already know where to and how to trap people in certain places there, if you know what i mean.

oken gengia and pyre are a absolute need for 8.6 now they are great, also adding a bit more spawns there couldn't hurt.
also adding a new city could be alright, more for people to explore because they are used to the majority of 8.6 now.

editing the protection zones are not bad at all, but the pvp-free like the street in thais is a bit risky, because people already know where to and how to trap people in certain places there, if you know what i mean.

oken gengia and pyre are a absolute need for 8.6 now they are great, also adding a bit more spawns there couldn't hurt.
also adding a new city could be alright, more for people to explore because they are used to the majority of 8.6 now.
Yeah I'd like to keep trap places, walls and stuff where they usually is but i may change walls, tiles etc out just for the looks.
Thanks again =)

Latest:
*Lowered loot rate from 2.8 -> 2.2
*Made rush event start 18:00 each day.
*Increased enforce from 0.8 -> 1.2
*Revamped Venore & Oken.
*Changed protection level from 80 -> 40
*Fitted points & cc rewards/level to a more correct standard

nice update, btw you need to add the ot to otservlist and otslist.eu to gain some more players.

nice update, btw you need to add the ot to otservlist and otslist.eu to gain some more players.
Yeah of course i will, was up before also but i can't add the server when it's offline ^^

Bump
-Lowered the damage of knights, just a tiny bit.
-Made a smaller throughout check to see so everything is fine until tomorrow.
____
offtopic: Went back to mapping an old custom project. (Guess i don't got any high hopes on this server, well wasn't anything that would fit in the real map anyway.) (Anyone here have a clue or remember an otserv named: Hyperfrags? vid:
)

edit: custom server & the HyperfragsOT isn't related. I know map looks like shit, hehe ^-^

Yeah of course i will, was up before also but i can't add the server when it's offline ^^
Bump
-Lowered the damage of knights, just a tiny bit.
-Made a smaller throughout check to see so everything is fine until tomorrow.
____
offtopic: Went back to mapping an old custom project. (Guess i don't got any high hopes on this server, well wasn't anything that would fit in the real map anyway.) (Anyone here have a clue or remember an otserv named: Hyperfrags? vid:
)

edit: custom server & the HyperfragsOT isn't related. I know map looks like shit, hehe ^-^

nice vid, love the music over it hollywood undead is too sick

nice vid, love the music over it hollywood undead is too sick
Its my first Otserv i created, not me that made the video though. Thanks for your comment however, ah well lets keep onTopic or we/i may get the hammer. ^^

Server closing down in a coupple of days, highered the exp for a bit of fun if anyone is even loggin in.

Back