• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG - LAUNCHING NEW VERSION NEXT SATURDAY!

Would you rather have the choice to play on a server "that dies fast and is corrupt" or have no choice at all, if he wouldn't host it?
Every single server is "corrupt" some way. And if the server dies fast, doesn't that just mean that it is you players who quit and make it empty?

Atleast he is improving the server each time he re-hosts it. Whether he does it for money or not, who cares. Most people do or have done the same thing.
And I bet if you had the chance to earn money you'd also most likely do the same thing.
Start your own project if you think you are superior to everyone else.

@R.yan I don't play OTs so I don't know about the situation, but obviously the people care enough about your server that they do consistently complain about a few points. Good luck to you with the server and I hope you can actively work to resolve those issues.

Everyone knows R.yan is a scammer but have the greatest server i will be here for sure! Cocaine is a hell of a drug huehuehue

Make 3x after 120 + and 1,5x after 150 otherwise it will be lvls 150 in 1 week with this custom monsters of poi etc

Go waropolis if you want 10x and quick fun, atleast let classicus stay alive for 2 weeks 3 max not only 1

I'm not gonna play this time. It's maybe old hoster buuuut... worse than demonia hoster ;3 (3 days and u gonna see bois)

Would you rather have the choice to play on a server "that dies fast and is corrupt" or have no choice at all, if he wouldn't host it?
Every single server is "corrupt" some way. And if the server dies fast, doesn't that just mean that it is you players who quit and make it empty?

Atleast he is improving the server each time he re-hosts it. Whether he does it for money or not, who cares. Most people do or have done the same thing.
And I bet if you had the chance to earn money you'd also most likely do the same thing.
Start your own project if you think you are superior to everyone else.

@R.yan I don't play OTs so I don't know about the situation, but obviously the people care enough about your server that they do consistently complain about a few points. Good luck to you with the server and I hope you can actively work to resolve those issues.

Seems like it resets a lot cause I've been in the game for a long time, I choose to not waste people's time hosting super lowrate that is bound to die out anyway, we all saw mastercores and other lowrate projects where people put hundreds of hours into their character before starting some pvp fun and with 3 rune mc's to support hunts and pvp.

Lowering rates only slightly increases the time span before a server dies, however it is a myth that resetting servers brings in more cash then having a stable longer server, focus is not on letting it die out on purpose as some of you suggest, any owner of a decent OT can confirm longer the server more cash comes in.

Last Classicus lasted for over a month which seems fine enough of a timespan to have lots of fun in. If you want to keep your character I suggest play real tibia, all OTs reset sooner or later.

Last edited:
^ yes das logical and all but u still corrupt as fk and ddos/scam competiters.

so what mans? its theyr own fault for not using protecting on their ots

so what mans? its theyr own fault for not using protecting on their ots
Not sure if trolling or not... But just in case you're not trolling, here we go.

If I don't protect myself, someone is allowed to beat the fuck out of me?
If I don't protect my phone, someone is allowed to destroy it?
If I don't protect myself whilst competing in a sport, someone is allowed to poison me so I can't perform properly?
If someone is providing the community with a virtual server to play on, someone is allowed to DDoS it?

It is hard to get non corrupt gamemasters, so I rather choose not to get too many people with powers involved. However, I will appoint several tutors and I do agree with you that we do need more tutors to help out newer players on all the custom content we offer.

Beta client (OTClient) is in it's final phase of testing, to finalize the client and slowly deprecate the old Cip client we are incentivizing you to use the beta client as you will gain 10% bonus exp using the beta client. Once last bugs are squashed we will then add encryption so bots are a complete thing of the past.

Now there is less then a day left till opening, so cya guys tomorrow. We are having several sponsored big streamers at opening to guarantee a big nice welcome with plenty of other people to play with and against.

There will be any proxy or so for NA/SA players? Today, the majority of players are from north and south america, also south america players stay much longer in servers, as you see at nostalrius. If you get a proxy for SA, i can bring many players to play the server.

Few hours left till opening with already over 580+ accounts registered, gonna be awesome again :- )

Cya at 18:00 CET, 2 hours before opening several bigger twitch streamers will start their broadcast and give away a few 14x day gold account cards.

Ryan add pvp enforced here , and better loot rate , can you give me some point for guild if my team 10 + people coming here?

Some idiots take my name can you deleted it or send me to pasword to this account?

If u want some point, just donate them xD
Joking, ryan add me premmy for free plax

Ryan add pvp enforced here , and better loot rate , can you give me some point for guild if my team 10 + people coming here?

Some idiots take my name can you deleted it or send me to pasword to this account?
The best player Tampik should be rewarded with money for playing on servers!
the only loyal player i've met in tibia

Look Ryan need pvp enforced here for better server , look my new movie from Waropolis we need pvp enforced here :)

Back