• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

Actually I love kebab. Doner kebab with cheese, how you doing Tampik?

<3

Will put some dev stream in like an hour so I can show you people the custom content, gotta fix some last shits and have been out of Tibia for like 1.5year and gotta refresh my memory.

www.twitch.tv/classicusmmo

So you ran out of cocaine?
I know for fact you run ots for money-milking.
And I know you've had some serious cocaine habits, question is if you admit to them or not.

KK live on:
Twitch

Gotta fix some smaller stuff to fit midrate, if you have suggestions/questions ask in twitch chat.

I am happy some new Ot is starting, especially some faster paced, good one to wipe out those tears from wasting time on CrashCores :)

best ot classicus, calm down wearetibia

• Free Djinns - Everyone has djinn access without doing any sort of quest.
hype

This server is a complete joke and Ryan please stop to scam people dude, so many years and you never change.

You should disappear forever shittly ddoser, hacker, scammer hoster.

Who care if we can have some fun for 1-2 weeks server is smooth with 0 lags make free djins!!!!

Should I play on VPN or u stopped with ddosing LMAO :D

Last edited:
Firstly, sorry for posting about something that's not related to your server Ryan.

I usually don't involve myself into any type of drama regarding scams and whatnot. I'm not taking anyone's side, since I have no idea what's going on. I've only heard rumors, and I really don't care whether they're true or not. I'm just here to point something out, that I noticed.

This part of the conversation looks very badly edited (see picture below). The red area is missing a spacing between the posts, and it's just not how the interface in chat looks like. It's like his message is overlapping the other message.
The green areas are the actual spacings.

824db7478f0862dc88e356d6936c3627.png

damn again ryan and his pizza money server he'll promise u he fixed all bugs and again u log in try to pk and always take 2 frags doesnt matter how much ur buddy do dmg and who last hit ALWAYS TWO FUCKING FRAGS even if second person just burst him for 1-5 dmg to keep him pz he'll take frag

Back