• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

ryan is not a scammer
best hoster
William, aka Ryan.. is a bigtime scammer, DDoser, trasher and coke head.
Last time he ran Classicus, he bragged how he made 40,000 Euro and then he went gone.. and nearly killed himself with accidental cocaine overdose.
After that what I understand he hit rock-bottom trashing his life and now he comes back with Classicus to get a nice and fast buck.. to repeat history yet another time.

And yes, he have scammed countless of people.
Even people who used to "work" for him, mappers, sprite artists etc..

So much classicus-content was released to public because one by one they ended up being scammed so they released their hard work to the community instead as a payback of some sort.

Not to mention that if he doesn't "directly" scam someone, whatever they buy comes with virus.
I still have fresh memory of how Fribben AKA originaltibia bought a server from William and then Fribben was hacked because there was a backdoor virus in the thing Fribben bought.

@Fribben You remember that part?

William, aka Ryan.. is a bigtime scammer, DDoser, trasher and coke head.
Last time he ran Classicus, he bragged how he made 40,000 Euro and then he went gone.. and nearly killed himself with accidental cocaine overdose.
After that what I understand he hit rock-bottom trashing his life and now he comes back with Classicus to get a nice and fast buck.. to repeat history yet another time.

And yes, he have scammed countless of people.
Even people who used to "work" for him, mappers, sprite artists etc..

So much classicus-content was released to public because one by one they ended up being scammed so they released their hard work to the community instead as a payback of some sort.
40k? lmao since when otserv make that amount of money? i think even cipsoft can't make that amount of money each month

ryan is not a scammer
best hoster
So, having a signed written agreement and breaking it is not scam? OTLand IQ keeps going down and down..

40k? lmao since when otserv make that amount of money? i think even cipsoft can't make that amount of money each month
Cip makes millions per year since 2004, their yearly turnover is shown on their website. Employees are not free, and 40k isn't enough to pay 80+ people.

GraphBarsRealHeightEN_half_936.jpg

@Kaspar As i can notice, your professional detective skill, i would like to invite you to teamviewer, if you want to see the truly face of your protected one.

@Kaspar As i can notice, your professional detective skill, i would like to invite you to teamviewer, if you want to see the truly face of your protected one.
I don't even know Ryan.
If you can go back and read my post without being subjective, it clearly states that I don't care for this incident at all.
I'm merely showing facts to the community. Are you afraid of facts? If not, then can you answer as to why the chat is indeed edited?

I don't care whether your story is true or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'm simply showing that the chat that you provided is edited. Nothing more, nothing less.
People may draw their own conclusions.

I don't even know Ryan.
If you can go back and read my post without being subjective, it clearly states that I don't care for this incident at all.
I'm merely showing facts to the community. Are you afraid of facts? If not, then can you answer as to why the chat is indeed edited?

I don't care whether your story is true or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'm simply showing that the chat that you provided is edited. Nothing more, nothing less.
The reason for editing is simple, when you are using printscreen, it's showing 2 and half message of our conversations, so i made 3 printscreens and putted whole conversation in 1 image. Hard to figure out, huh?
There you have full screen without cutting:
fullscreen.png

I don't even know Ryan.

You want the facts, but you wont allow him to show you the hard proof there he can't edit it?..
Your idea here is very flawed, either stay out of it, or let people prove otherwise..

You want the facts, but you wont allow him to show you the hard proof there he can't edit it?..
Your idea here is very flawed, either stay out of it, or let people prove otherwise..
I simply wanted an answer as to why the picture was edited, and I got the answer. It clarified it for me. I'm not trying to prove or disprove anyone. I don't have to stay out of something I notice. It's an advertisement thread for a server, and if you want to be formal, then even mentioning about anyone's "scam" here is offtopic and should not be considered relevant information in this thread. Post it in discussion then. Everyone is too entitled these days. You could say anyone using a distro they didn't create is a scammer for earning money without paying the developers.

Lots of fantasy stories, otland hasnt changed lmao.

Thats why smart people leave this place. Worse Community Ive ever seen, they do not deserve any fking ot.
They should go and play this shitty marcus server with his crappy Engine and website that was done by a 13 years young girl.

Thats why smart people leave this place. Worse Community Ive ever seen, they do not deserve any fking ot.
They should go and play this shitty marcus server with his crappy Engine and website that was done by a 13 years young girl.
Unlike your server, where you had 100x runes and SSAs on your own character? WAS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL good

Cocaine overdose xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah I think he watched too much netflix drama series or something lmao.

Anyways, in preparation for the midrate:
*Fixed exevo hur & exori ira
*Fixed frag system sometimes giving 2 players a frag when only 1 should be (highest & last hit)
*Fixed bonus party experience and set it to 40%
*Fixed dungeon exp rewards to suit midrate
*Added runes to NPC Morris
*Added new background to client
*Added standard set when leaving Rookgaard
*Added adori blank
*Made desert quest soloable

Anything I missed? I kinda need to balance and check out rates (loot/regen etc) with some people, come to Discord if you mind helping out for a sec later on today:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Cmon ryan... you have a bad history on ot's. Stop acting innocent. Therefor no1 will ever trust you fully. And they shouldn't. And those who did and made deals with him are just supid theirself.. Anyways lately your server seems fine but this one i just skip for now

Ryan please add here :
-pvp enforced
-loot x4 or more
-good mana regeneration
- soul system then good balance to play then 0 runemakers here and full real players no fake online list.

Then i join play here 100 % , i no want play next shit server like mastercores where full of runemakers , because if bad loot and slow mana regeneration then all use runamekrs for this reason.

I just don't understand.
This thread is for advertising a server. What does personal issues have to do with the hoster's server? If he has done shady and unjust deals with people -- how is this relevant to his server, which this thread is about? Admins should monitor these threads better.

Cmon ryan... you have a bad history on ot's. Stop acting innocent. Therefor no1 will ever trust you fully. And they shouldn't. And those who did and made deals with him are just supid theirself.. Anyways lately your server seems fine but this one i just skip for now

People just need to grow up, most players don't come from otland anyways but is the source of 95% cry and BS, just check our FB page where people just play and enjoy OT's. Never have I got p2w shit in shop and people can play free of charge, all OTs reset it's about having fun for few weeks.

Ryan please add here :
-pvp enforced
-loot x4 or more
-good mana regeneration
- soul system then good balance to play then 0 runemakers here and full real players no fake online list.

Then i join play here 100 % , i no want play next shit server like mastercores where full of runemakers , because if bad loot and slow mana regeneration then all use runamekrs for this reason.

Mana regen is 4x with high lootrate people can make runes with life ring, also runes are double charged so should be NP but I'm testing all regen/loot rate later today live.

I just don't understand.
This thread is for advertising a server. What does personal issues have to do with the hoster's server? If he has done shady and unjust deals with people -- how is this relevant to his server, which this thread is about? Admins should monitor these threads better.

I will say this :

In my opinion, these two guys are bad owners servers , their comments and private behaviors and transactions do not matter to me.

We are tibia = shit servers with bad sms shop >>> very pay to win servers + spoofs characters.

Ryan = Pizza boy >>> corrupter who on all servers have corruption and he never change behaviors.

In old times i very like Ryan servers.

I very like high rates Oldera servers but only this what he open in old times , servers without tasks , new graphics , new monsters etc

Just normal epic Oldera servers i liked.

It's best servers if he add to this pvp enforced then this servers perfect to play for me ^^

Back