• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

I hate agreeing with mr tampon here but he is right, the only good version of Classicus was the first one. It was stable with 800+ players until items were dupped and he became very inactive after that. He has been known for helping his friends, for not fixing simple bugs he said he fixed and for disappearing and on and on and on... and lets not forget his deals with other community members here where he does not pay people who has done things for him.

If you don't remember Ryan's legendary 0x server, then you don't remember real tibia.
I have not played in a year, but i will grind some realistic and then join! Mid-rate, mid-loot, high regen is perfect server for my schedule.
Kindly also consider server start Saturday.

Wondering who is ever gonna download his bitcoin excavator or becoming a part of his botnet.

FevCtJc.png

Last edited:
I don't know what he did, He didn't scammed me, If you get scammed by him, and you could avoid it, then its your fault :) It's tibia, live with it.
scamming a student on 4k euro that worked 3 years to get the money you think its funny ? then your an idiot also because he promised me everything and i trusted him but as you say tibia players are always bastards

scamming a student on 4k euro that worked 3 years to get the money you think its funny ? then your an idiot also because he promised me everything and i trusted him but as you say tibia players are always bastards

How you get scammed for 4k euro ? Just tell me how xD ? How you made the trade exactly ?

He might be a shitty person, idk really but:

Do you guys realize this is basically the best of the best in terms of 7.4 servers you can play on? Good gameplay for both war people/RPG people (lots of custom content) a very good client which usually is lag-free and if he would get some capable people to stay online and help people out it probably would be a great server.

Anyways Ryan, Good luck.

PS: If you get scammed online you are just a naive idiot.

still not fixed bugs since oldera when u take frag for hitting one burst at enemy for 1 dmg

He might be a shitty person, idk really but:

Do you guys realize this is basically the best of the best in terms of 7.4 servers you can play on? Good gameplay for both war people/RPG people (lots of custom content) a very good client which usually is lag-free and if he would get some capable people to stay online and help people out it probably would be a great server.

Anyways Ryan, Good luck.

PS: If you get scammed online you are just a naive idiot.

Best serv 7.4 on the market right now, but worst personal rep ;- )

still not fixed bugs since oldera when u take frag for hitting one burst at enemy for 1 dmg

I did, check the changelog above friend, check old internal changelog:
t523mzm.png

He did what he did, but I think its better to play here and have much fun than playing on shit mastercores.

On every server he has ever created there has been a lot of rumours about giving away items for free.
Rumours is of course hard to prove and I have only seen it once myself, where he on one of the first iterations of Classicus* he gave away runes with thousands of charges on them to two players. He gave away one UH rune with 32k charges and one SD rune with 32k charges at first, and then gave more of them later for them to finish demon task. Since I was a friend of theirs they gave me one of the UH runes when it was down to 10k~ charges.

Corruption like this has always been a part of his servers and likely always will be.

Now that's something affecting gameplay on the server iteself. If we count shit he does to others that doesn't impact gameplay he's probably the biggest scumbag the OTworld has ever seen. He has in the past been consistently breaking promises, scamming people and DDOSing other OTservers.

That said it probably is the most stable and most fun 7.6 server I've played, which is a shame as I will never again set foot on his servers nor support someone like Ryan.

Edit: I also wish @wearetibia all the luck in fucking Ryan over as hard as you possibly can.

When do people realize fact that if server is lagging its not always mean its being ddosed as hosters says? It was always easier to keep trashtalking about competition instead of admit that server is badly written. I’ve been biggest competition for Ryan back in times and I never been ddosed or w/e by him.

Back