• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

yes, i get accused of ddos so i go ddos

nmBvwBa.png
That's what you did to me..
I asked you on skype if you could stop attack me, and you were like "XD".. and 3 min later I got disconnected from internet.

It's how people get 4 bill gps on mastercores Kappa

02ebeep.jpg
That was a bank bug and already gone plus money :p

zluQUcA.png
nzfsnKp.png

HtckI3Z.png

UNIxkBd.png

Only the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited by a moderator:
zluQUcA.png
nzfsnKp.png

HtckI3Z.png

UNIxkBd.png

Only the tip of the iceberg.
well im not into this shit about whats ryan is doing next to his server but one thing u CANNOT shittalk against and that is that his server is a masterpiece (100% uptime ALWAYS, great content, bugfree ingame and gameclient, NO P2Win)

fact is that I have a bad rep which I don't deny, but best 7.4 serv and few hundred peepz online on Sunday. All the stuff I put into Classicus/Nastarius was made with love and you can tell it is.

The most pure 7.4 experience on actual correct formula's with custom content that actually fits the old Tibia style, not only visually but especially mechanically. Endorsed by Tampon.

Last edited:
fact is that I have a bad rep which I don't deny, but best 7.4 serv and few hundred peepz online on Sunday. All the stuff I put into Classicus/Nastarius was made with love and you can tell it is.

The most pure 7.4 experience on actual correct formula's with custom content that actually fits the old Tibia style, not only visually but especially mechanically.

Your things was made by scaming people to do it for you, remember?
I still have that winter update map somewhere there your mapper released it to the community because you scammed him.

Your things was made by scaming people to do it for you, remember?
I still have that winter update map somewhere there your mapper released it to the community because you scammed him.

All current custom content is created by me, live on Twitch for Nastarius, ask around :- )

You guys keep circlejerking stuff you think is true or don't know story behind it.

All current custom content is created by me, live on Twitch for Nastarius, ask around :- )
That's a lie, and it amazes me you continue to lie so hard while most on OTLand actually knows the truth..

Mastercores >>> worst server I've ever i played.

Here table top 3 shit servers what i played:

1. mastercores = clone items , and cash , 1000+ characters online 200 real players all other it's bots on mc , bot legaling here , so many aim boters , auto healers etc , becasue got 12 Game masters here and all they it's retards and they doing nothing here , many bugs client and map , lags kicks and crash , 0 wars or good fights here becasue sux frag system like on non pvp server. + loot x 1 no need comment more...

2. medivia = corrupt , gm retard , this full of bot farm style like mastrcores have only better map and no have many bugs like mastercores better ping than this and client than mastercores.

3.Classcitibia i play only first version this , corrupted gm Gurps who give lvls to Galen (top RP) in kazordoon summoned dragon lords to him , or teleport 90 + lvl ed "Kogzica" to northphort from kazordoon in 20 second to attack my character when i got skulled or he make teleport 130 + rp Verope or other this style no remember to attack my friend Hespectus on tomb from Fibula to ancient ruins tomb in 1 min i no remember name on page , but old time he send screens from this situations , becasue he have noob char on fibula and see this guy and 1 min later he attack him on tomb and he make 2 screens and show time in game from this.

The same like 2 first server full of runefarms bots and aim bots etc total shit + bad loot rate and mana regen and shit frag system like on non pvp server.

The really fun is how Otland staff never banned R.yan for scamming but they ban people that scamming for 4 euro etc. i believe they are afraid from DDOS

Here you guys have something to think about! R.yan works like this he start classicus to earn money after he start nastaruis/thronia to get more money and then he close the server when there is no more donates and come back next winter
Edit: I'm glad that someone took your favorite domain oldera.net
199e908058f0a77f210602307338c35a.png

7e8caceefc8068b2ea91c310f664fdb0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't reset, they shutdown after months uptime with little to zero players with loss $.

And we could all see what the person hosted on this pro domain oldera.net, all shit servs all around with no time put into them, that's what set my servers apart from others and that's why hundreds will login on Sunday yet again even with bad rep.

They didn't reset, they shutdown after months uptime with little to zero players with loss $
ye right you wear really fast to answer my post ;) if you are true owner of a server you never shut down the server because of player low active all those players that spend so much time on a 2x server its so sad!

ye right you wear really fast to answer my post ;) if you are true owner of a server you never shut down the server because of player low active all those players that spend so much time on a 2x server its so sad!

I'm fast on responding because I spend time on my OTS. You think mastercores won't reset? They had more versions as me, same as with all other OTS, all is in for $$. Atleast with me never p2w and you get value for your buck.

Marcus need ban in ots list , please people go make screen shoot this post where Marcus say on server people can't use mc , becasue he have system for checking ip >>> it's top bullshit and scaming naive people by false advertisement.

Go make screen it ^^ and next go open 10 mc and boting on this shit server + go send report he scam people false advertisement and scaming naive people by this.

I'm fast on responding because I spend time on my OTS. You think mastercores won't reset? They had more versions as me, same as with all other OTS, all is in for $$. Atleast with me never p2w and you get value for your buck.
haha what the fuck are you talking about never p2w you sold items from your own Gamemaster to people and levels i remember that and your friends they always had full eq on their chars and premium etc.

Greedy for money since first oldera (exp roses) the biggest cancer of old school community, years ago he was ddoisng fking every server. When ppl tried to create and host their own ots he was ddoisng them till they close servers.
you forgot the best part he ddosed those servers and closed peoeple connections by using their machines for botnet
Here you guys have something to think about! R.yan works like this he start classicus to earn money after he start nastaruis/thronia to get more money and then he close the server when there is no more donates and come back next winter
Edit: I'm glad that someone took your favorite domain oldera.net
199e908058f0a77f210602307338c35a.png

7e8caceefc8068b2ea91c310f664fdb0.png

we can put cocaine images on oldera.net website if you wish xD

Marcus need ban in ots list , please people go make screen shoot this post where Marcus say on server people can't use mc , becasue he have system for checking ip >>> it's top bullshit and scaming naive people by false advertisement.

Go make screen it ^^ and next go open 10 mc and boting on this shit server + go send report he scam people false advertisement and scaming naive people by this.
tampon remember how you cry I cant make good war backpack and then u cry botters everywhere if you took 28lvl on noobchar and killed those farms with summons on 0% game worth you would have runes everyday. people bot thats how it always been in this game and you either reclaim alpha male status or die virgin

haha what the fuck are you talking about never p2w you sold items from your own Gamemaster to people and levels i remember that and your friends they always had full eq on their chars and premium etc.
Damn this guy seems to be really mad at you @R.yan , yo watchin' Netflix with his gf or somethin?

Ryan ddosed my servers too and asked for 20% server profit when i disagree he continue ddosing. I remember oldera edition when he ddosed even his own players on the server because we blocked demona way with high level kinght and his friends couldn't pass.

Last edited:
can't you just stfu, no one cares about your statements.
we finally will get a good 7.4 ot server to play on, since there are few of them.

Back