• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

I remember when I found out Ryan was tping his friends behind defences and to spawns and confronted him, instant IP ban.

Good times <3

When do people realize fact that if server is lagging its not always mean its being ddosed as hosters says? It was always easier to keep trashtalking about competition instead of admit that server is badly written. I’ve been biggest competition for Ryan back in times and I never been ddosed or w/e by him.

Why do you even speak, it was a fact that he was ddosing all other servers. Here he even admits it himself in an interview.
I suggest you read both.

Funny chat with Ryan

The Story of R.W. aKa Doonrak

02 | April | 2013 | SammyNSC

When you see the reputation people is giving on this thread, you realise it was not that worth do that kind of things in the long run.

Why dafuq open a server on a sunday?

Let people who work/go to school which most are have a good start and launch it on a friday/saturday!

Nooooooooooo thank you.

Great server but not touching Ryans server again

as a player, what can happen to download his client? just curious

You can pick between OTC & regular client, if concerned about your safety just run it in sandboxie or use virustotal.com.

We're squashing last bugs out of OTC then this will be the sole client (check topic start for screenshot)

as a player, what can happen to download his client? just curious

I don't know if he did it this time but it's possible his client will add you to his botnet that he used before. Also lately there is software that you can add to your program that will mine bitcoin on the users pc without them noticing.

Checking gameplay once more, this time with knight:
Twitch

already 300+ accs created =)

Check our Facebook.

Keep lying, that will help your reputation. I wonder why you disabled extra pages on character list. And then you cry that ppl don't like you. Delusional scumbag.

@Mark I think its time to ban this guy. look he fucking scammed poorest country in the world that definately is not fucking okay that is proper scum and a faggot in 1

Thank you for submitting a piracy report! You may submit an additional report below, learn more about piracy or explore the rest of our website.

Enjoy ryan hope you have your windows activated

best ot classicus, calm down wearetibia

• Free Djinns - Everyone has djinn access without doing any sort of quest.
hype
co ty pierdolisz odpalilem i u mnie nawet rashid jest za friko xD

Greedy for money since first oldera (exp roses) the biggest cancer of old school community, years ago he was ddoisng fking every server. When ppl tried to create and host their own ots he was ddoisng them till they close servers.
you forgot the best part he ddosed those servers and closed peoeple connections by using their machines for botnet
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I will give this server a try. Have been playing all of your recent editions and they are fun.

@Mark

co ty pierdolisz odpalilem i u mnie nawet rashid jest za friko xD

you forgot the best part he ddosed those servers and closed peoeple connections by using their machines for botnet

u cant say shit like this without any proof, seems like one guy made up some shit years ago and the circlejerk caught on - people just parroting shit without proof or verification, you can fucking check his client with hex editor and its identical to every other 7.72 client thats based on old tibianic client

Back