• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

For our Facebook fans we are doing a special giveaway, like and share this post and get a chance to win free 14 day gold account.
I normally don't post on OTLand anymore..
but when I do.. I include a picture..

This.. (MasterCores daily website visitors by IP)
17GtiZK.png

Does those 9,000 bots belongs to you?
I can't help but to notice how I get haunted by 9,000+ bots the very same day you announce your server, and from the past.. well you know.. you've been DDosing me everytime you brought up Oldera or anything else.
the bar to the right of the highlighted one, started to count visitors between Nov 4 to Nov 5, 20:29 CET.. and that's where you announced your server, and I get hit by a bunch of retarded bots.

I guess old habits die hard, right?

scamming a student on 4k euro that worked 3 years to get the money you think its funny ? then your an idiot also because he promised me everything and i trusted him but as you say tibia players are always bastards
why the fuck do we care if he scams 4k euros in his free time? this is an ot advertisement thread, gtfo.

ANYWAYS, it sux that you open the server now, the timing sux.

17GtiZK.png

I can't help but to notice how I get haunted by 9,000+ bots the very same day you announce your server, and from the past.. well you know.. you've been DDosing me everytime you brought up Oldera or anything else.
the bar to the right of the highlighted one, started to count visitors between Nov 4 to Nov 5, 20:29 CET.. and that's where you announced your server, and I get hit by a bunch of retarded bots.

maybe you shouldn't post on otland anymore at all, you suck just the same.

17GtiZK.png

I never ddosed shit servers I don't deem competition, but thanks for your bullshit messages, 9k bots like it's something noticeable in these days now come on. Maybe it's your spoofed characters going in revolt?

Pulled up a graph that I've been tracking on you for last years:
dIfwYAl.png

Last edited:
I never ddosed shit servers I don't deem competition, but thanks for your bullshit messages, 9k bots like it's something noticeable in these days now come on. Maybe it's your spoofed characters going in revolt?

dIfwYAl.png
Okay so confirmed you're back for the money only.
You got the same cocky attitude, and lie about obvious things.
You'd really think I'd forget our chats from many years ago, there you DDosed me just for fun..

Nice to know you haven't changed a bit.
I'm not gonna waste my time on you so you wont see me post here anymore.
And for the record, MasterCores isn't spoofed, and you probably know that yourself so why make up bullshit?

Anyway, GL collecting them money and "disappear" as you always do.

You'd really think I'd forget our chats from many years ago, there you DDosed me just for fun..

And for the record, MasterCores isn't spoofed, and you probably know that yourself so why make up bullshit?

nice propaganda, leave thread please, atleast I always post servers under my own name, not you when you changed your name 9999x times.

Ryan used to Dos me as well, he shut down my internet multiple times when I hosted my 7.6 server from home back in 2010

nice propaganda, leave thread please, atleast I always post servers under my own name, not you when you changed your name 9999x times.
it's not propaganda if half the community here have a history with you, you can't get away from it.
And I agree, you have the worst attitude of all, and always lying.

Please get hit by a bus or something, would be a great event for the entire OT community

Question is, in Oldera client you spread a botnet virus to build DDos..
Still doing that in Classicus?..

add the virus to the client and then crypt it so antiviruses can't detect it?

Guys, I'm not into "mastercores" thing, never played it and never will, but Marcus seems right to me at this one point. (I might be wrong tho).
And R.yan seems unprofessional with his comments about "shit server" "idiot meter".

I know it's tibia, but why can't you guys take it professionally, at least at a public place which forum for sure is?
Tired of reading mad tibians spreading insults at each other. What are we, 8 and a half years old?

Haha, I can confirm it's Ryan trying to attack mastercores now!!

When Ryan attacked me in the past..
I would confront him on skype, and he'd attack me a few mins after because he's an asshole..

And now Marcus aka MasterCores came and asked Ryan if those where his bots lurking on his website.. and then few moments I see this one xD
24w63nm.jpg

So yes.. Ryan is still out to attack other servers ;)

dIfwYAl.png
Best Graphics LOL

Letting players login 12+ characters from the same ip and not doing anything about it is spoofing aswell for me.

Back