• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

With this stages this server wont last more than week. We need some stable low rate server, why you people cant give it to us? Just making another orsh ots, 2 days after start lvls 150 spaming ue around. SO MUCH FUN

If people will make oldschool super stable low rate server couple of players will be bored at high level because there aren't much places to exp, bla bla bla.
You got Medivia but wait... everyone cries about graphics on medivia and changes. ``OMG THEY KILLED REAL SUPER OLDSCHOOL JUST BECAUSE CHANGING GRAPHICS AND SOME MAP AND NAMES OF CITIES AND VOCATIONS. I CANT PLAY THERE IS SUPER CHANGED...``

People who want Oldschool stable low server nowadays looks like:
- I MISS THAT TIMES WHEN I PLAYED THAT GAME !
- *searching for new oldskull server* Oh new oldschool! Super, im gonna join and try it out
- OH! I HAVE TOP LEVEL, IM BORED IS THERE SOMETHING TO DO? OH NO, THERE AREN"T NEW SPAWNS AND QUESTS IM GOING TO WRITE TO ADMIN TO ADD SOME
> Admins: We added new spawns and quests
- F*CK THIS. THEY KILLED OLDSCHOOL FEELING. WHY THEY ADDED THE QUESTS AND NEW SPAWNS? I WANT OLDSCHOOL, KEK.

TL;DR : Nowadays, players are retarded and undecided about what they want.

Last edited:
Who are you? You spoof players and now spoof some bs, I dont even know you. This is why hosting servers is not fun anymore with this community, where is the positivity.
lmfao this is how my mom would react

Honestly everybody who’s getting ddosed by their competitors just deserves exactly that!
Like seriously homie if you going to start a server and you want to earn money on players but you can’t even waste some buck before in order to have a proper DDos protection then you are obviously too young or either too greedy for a business and you should probably go back to delivering Newspaper where you came from!
lmfao! take it from this guy, he sounds like he knows everything.

If people will make oldschool super stable low rate server couple of players will be bored at high level because there aren't much places to exp, bla bla bla.
You got Medivia but wait... everyone cries about graphics on medivia and changes. OMG THEY KILLED REAL SUPER OLDSCHOOL JUST BECAUSE CHANGING GRAPHICS AND SOME MAP AND NAMES OF CITIES AND VOCATIONS. I CANT PLAY THERE IS SUPER CHANGED...

People who want Oldschool stable low server nowadays looks like:

TL;DR : Nowadays, players are retarded and undecided about what they want.

Well tbh, the reason why I would like a lowrate is because people in general seem way more mature over there, aswell with a pretty active english chat from my past experience. And people seem to more helpful aswell. I dont have much time to play but its a good bit of fun to just hunt some stuff or make runes while talking to people. I dont have a team or even old friends anymore that play this game. It's honestly just to kill time but with slight progress. No point in playing a high or even a medium/lowrate because they die all the time. Custom content for higher levels is nice aslong as its not overpowered. I think in Medivia's case they shoulve offered their playerbase with a ingame toggle on/off to keep the new or old graphics.

With this stages this server wont last more than week. We need some stable low rate server, why you people cant give it to us? Just making another orsh ots, 2 days after start lvls 150 spaming ue around. SO MUCH FUN

My rep nd all ots reset or shutdown at some point. Also we offer custom content to lvl 300.

Good times was oldera when players were satisfied with 100 players without task, without all spawns, without right formula, standard client with asparate ip changer.

Ryans server use to be fun, from oldera 7.7 to classicus 7.4, the version with the rogue gamemaster dl and behe bosses specially :D
was considering playing untill i saw the custom client & graphic... i dont understand why everyone want a custom client, there will be bots for everything sooner or later.
and imo it's part of old tibia, where people bot and get punished for it, with the exception being a very serious server which atleast this version does not look.

There is something really special about oldschool, the game was quit simple and you needed to gather a team to survive. But it seens like everyone that plays "oldschool" can't accept changes, so the game can't envolve not even content wise which means its dead. It seens like the fun and gameplay is bond to the sprites so changing them is a sin.

Ryan go make here orshabaal rates then server must be good.

I don't know i login here with my team if here this loot x3 and rune bot farms here.

Some members my team say no start join to play here , if you no add here better loot.

Add here pvp enforced soul system and loot better than x4 then 100 % i join play here with my team.

When you add here soul system like some your servers old time then 0 rune farmers here >>>>. only active players.

Low rate servers are shits on every low exp rates people make high lvls in 2 days , because if no soul system then all have 10 bot makers and only bot farmes have fast high lvls like on orshaabal server in short time and other who no have bot farms can't make in long time high lvls this style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tampik backActive Member

I don't know i login here with my team if here this loot x3 and rune bot farms here.

Some members my team say no start join to play here , if you no add here better loot.

Add here pvp enforced soul system and loot better than x4 then 100 % i join play here with my team.

When you add here soul system like some your servers old time then 0 rune farmers here >>>>. only active players.

Low rate servers are shits on every low exp rates people make high lvls in 2 days , because if no soul system then all have 10 bot makers and only bot farmes have fast high lvls like on orshaabal server in short time and other who no have bot farms can't make in long time high lvls this style.

Pvp enforced must be.
4x loot is still high enough.
But if there are soul system how will you get runes ? xD

Pvp enforced must be.
4x loot is still high enough.
But if there are soul system how will you get runes ? xD

Make runes with one character or buy in shop , what people make runes on old time some versions oldera where soul system , all make by 1 character or buy in shop.

reading tampons suggestions for a server makes me always want to throw my screen out of my closed window

Dihaz you always make runes with many characters so you can't like my sugestions , i remember when i play with you Ryan etc on medivia spectrum you all guys have farms only i play manually with one character.

Ryan best funny never go pk actions , he only boting 40 lvls knights and he shouted at skype i sell 40 lvl knights!!!!!!!!!!! for 40 euros !!!!!!!!xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Tampik backActive Member

Rly check rates, loot is 3x, with these rates all will have 120+ lvls + much money so who need makers on highrate OT?

Rly check rates, loot is 3x, with these rates all will have 120+ lvls + much money so who need makers on highrate OT?

Some make it for can make more runes , so why you no want soul system if you no want do it?

Dihaz 100 % make makers if no soul system here and he make many runes to sell for have more cash to buy aols rings etc.

Some make it for can make more runes , so why you no want soul system if you no want do it?

Dihaz 100 % make makers if no soul system here and he make many runes to sell for have more cash to buy aols rings etc.
i never have makers lol if i need runes i buy with rl money from brazilians haha no time for this bullshit

i never have makers lol if i need runes i buy with rl money from brazilians haha no time for this bullshit

You always have a huge inventory of everything on each server thanks to rune makers.

I know you will not admit it, but you always do it since I remember.

No remember what you train your paladin to mlv 15 + to use sd runes on medivia spectrum on money made from runes what you make on runemakers?

You always laughed a poor tampon with no money, and you guys all have runemakers and a lot of money by runemakers , go play now 1 character now and see if you're rich.

You always have a huge inventory of everything on each server thanks to rune makers.

I know you will not admit it, but you always do it since I remember.

No remember what you train your paladin to mlv 15 + to use sd runes on medivia spectrum on money made from runes what you make on runemakers?

You always laughed a poor tampon with no money, and you guys all have runemakers and a lot of money by runemakers , go play now 1 character now and see if you're rich.

XDD Tampon i dont know if you life in a second reality but i never had hahaha i got money in reallife im buying runes always also cash thats why i got shits in ggame on harder servers XD cuz i aint got time for makin runes n shit

Hmm, maybe because if u want to go on WAR u need to make mwalls, sds, firebombs, destroy fields? u want to go on hunt - u need to make sds

Back