• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

when server dying i dont care about deaths and fighting solo vs much ppl so i dying much times xD u think im gonna cry like you when die from much ppl lol.
today i fight with my team mex, skyor, alinor and look on death list ppl from your team and from mine.
hewrah 1, skyor 1, mex 0, alinor 0, shade 1.
coro brus 6, dhiaz 3, jazda 3 ( when he die first time he spying from noob char 2,5 hours, hahaha) hoogvliet 5 and other noobs.
which team is better, hahaha.
get a life _/

btw ryan didnt got interests about the server, someone said aol not fixed and right click still working.

Last edited:
fun server to war at, enjoying =)
Too bad those noobs from realistic dont know how to take 100+ then they maybe wouldnt beg us to fight on their realistic ot conditions.
Wake up pvp is not only about realistic war where u have been born.
When they close realistic maybe u will finally leave your caves and learn to play real pvp will be atleast more fun on such highrates.

fun server to war at, enjoying =)
Too bad those noobs from realistic dont know how to take 100+ then they maybe wouldnt beg us to fight on their realistic ot conditions.
Wake up pvp is not only about realistic war where u have been born.
When they close realistic maybe u will finally leave your caves and learn to play real pvp will be atleast more fun on such highrates.
If you speak about me u cant be more wrong, been playing this game since 2003, inhabitant of titania, fighted against and with unit, but ye, i didnt play lowrates in ots. The problem is not what we only know, is about likes, i dont enjoy destroying a server, i would let ppl lvl up to fight me if i were you, wining is not what i seek for, only having fun and thats what ive been doing lately.
I only say that if i choose like...5 or 6 players i know from realistic but sadly most pf these cant atm i would be able to fight almost anyone, we are used to fight the best «hand'ers» out there i would enjoy fighting teams like yours in highrates. I could also try bring the real Gaura to play with us but i bet hes a little too old and bored of tibia to agree. It would be nice to compare how gaura can lead a "decent" team against experienced ot players like you.

If you speak about me u cant be more wrong, been playing this game since 2003, inhabitant of titania, fighted against and with unit, but ye, i didnt play lowrates in ots. The problem is not what we only know, is about likes, i dont enjoy destroying a server, i would let ppl lvl up to fight me if i were you, wining is not what i seek for, only having fun and thats what ive been doing lately.
I only say that if i choose like...5 or 6 players i know from realistic but sadly most pf these cant atm i would be able to fight almost anyone, we are used to fight the best «hand'ers» out there i would enjoy fighting teams like yours in highrates. I could also try bring the real Gaura to play with us but i bet hes a little too old and bored of tibia to agree. It would be nice to compare how gaura can lead a "decent" team against experienced ot players like you.
just unlimit ur brain, its just matter of few refills on warlocks to take 100+, if u could see my online time on this server u would understand. I started on friday, then didnt log on saturday whole day, sunday only at evening to fight and today took 3 lvls quick. My exp time on this server is maybe 4-5hours and i am 115lvl atm.
You dont need to take top realistic war pvpers to fight us lol we dont even got very good players and we aint active much. Just move your lazy ass and go exp.

just unlimit ur brain, its just matter of few refills on warlocks to take 100+, if u could see my online time on this server u would understand. I started on friday, then didnt log on saturday whole day, sunday only at evening to fight and today took 3 lvls quick. My exp time on this server is maybe 4-5hours and i am 115lvl atm.
You dont need to take top realistic war pvpers to fight us lol we dont even got very good players and we aint active much. Just move your lazy ass and go exp.
You caught me, i became tooooo lazy lately ^^
Regarding those players, its only that i would like to play with them as some of them improved their gameplay sooo much in a year or so, now spain counts with something like 6 players of top lvl regarding using runes and mouse accuracy, ofc tibia is much more than that, but its a start...and yes they are much younger than me. Young guys like inter will become much better than what we are, its just matter of time i guess...

I dont exp more cuz ot its pretty dead and i just log in for make some war against u and latter X log, i dont need be lvl 115 for fight u lol i can rekt u with lvl 90!
PD: People got life/work/gf cant play 24h like other guys do!

Thanks all for playing and make some fights! (Adri Ue Spammer)

242e17ee8d8abccfc1c6c0e75592a4c7.jpg

You caught me, i became tooooo lazy lately ^^
Regarding those players, its only that i would like to play with them as some of them improved their gameplay sooo much in a year or so, now spain counts with something like 6 players of top lvl regarding using runes and mouse accuracy, ofc tibia is much more than that, but its a start...and yes they are much younger than me. Young guys like inter will become much better than what we are, its just matter of time i guess...
Yes its strange how this cocky kids become good that fast yet they have lack of experience which they will eventually gain and then we wont exist.

server died, back and make reset ryan with fixed aol and right click.

Ryan is fucking lazy aint responding actually he doenst care.
Fix your fucking shit together

u cant do anything if he is away. For me its alive for as long as we fight each other.

Good I didnt started :D

Its still the same ryan. Active the first days and than he just quitts his own server. What a damn pizza dick

Back