• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera 7.72 MIDRATE REALMAP - coming to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Oldera 7.72 midrate edition
Oldera 7.72 midrate is in the make. Currently working on improving the server on all aspects. The biggest change is the removal of experience donations and added Dimcay. I'm open to any more suggestions how to improve the server. I've been able to get some months of free hosting, this is the last reset. I'll do anything to keep a steady playerbasis but will even host for 10 people. Please check out Oldera 7.72 midrate - going online 25 December 21:00 CET! and the new Oldera forums for more information.

Oldera is quite different from other Open Tibia Servers, as Oldera is a 7.72 OT. Just a small selection of what we offer:
● Oldskool Tibia feeling
● No item hotkeys
● Global tibia map (state of 7.72 era)
● Perfect Balancing
● Contains every quest from the good old times
● Promotion is only 10k
● Hosted on a proper DDoS protected dedicated server

So what are you waiting for? Join and never leave again!

Oldera 7.72 midrate - going online 25 December 21:00 CET!
oldera.net

I Give it a week, just like the rest of the editions.

This is a midrate edition and thus will die out way less. I'll give your server another 2 weeks before it's dead.

crap server crashes'n rollbacks all day long \o/

but ryan u moron cant u fix any anti cheat blocking atleast blackdeproxY? and what is dimcay

edit. ok already know whats dimcay. I will for sure play if u fix antibot system.

Contact Jeffry Oosterom On facebook, for anti-bot system, its working good On Wmo server! Many people will play there if u fix it!

- - - Updated - - -

and little movie i made of this last edition

[video=youtube;o4YhpBGyHX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4YhpBGyHX0[/video]

:D

What edition is it now? 4th in 2 month?

or overall olderas 20th edition

No one believes you anymore ryan

^ True
...but still it would be a nice warmup before realots ^^

Go fuck yourself.

"Oldera 7.72 midrate is in the make."
You managed to sound stupid on the very first sentence of your post, good job. Go back to school instead of trying to scam people, you're not good at it.

You can't check my bank account, can you?

- - - Updated - - -

Below are some screenshots of Dimcay, the new custom island. I've added a new spawn to Dimcay, Behemoths/Few demons and occasionally Demodras will spawn.
minimap.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last night I've been working on raids. I've added over 10 raids now that can start automatically at any time.

2dawp4l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back