• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

Hello Everyone
Just hired a new technician in order to help to protect the database. He is computer expert about anti-hacks , anti- ddos, and anti -crash

Give a harm welcome to our new member who will help me develop the ot , his name is Mike Clitoris I hope he does a good job here.

Hello mike!
image.jpg

Why would anyone donate for this shit server? Even Tibia is better than this garbage server that ryan keeps resetting so that people would donate again to get a lvl 130 character. This server might have seemed good many years ago when nobody else hosted good high rate oldschool servers, but now there would be a dozen better servers online if they weren't ddos'd. Stay out of this server for real, it only causes problems to real oldschool servers.

No one play here.. Nazor just DDoS every other ot and all they want is cash.. shitty donates and gm's that dont care about anything

Fuckya NAZOR ETC , you ddos every other ots .... you wanna only cash ,who are you guys ? fuck off

YO DAWG
I 'V RECIEVED MY DEDI YO!
MY DEDI IS ONLINE YO BROW
DAtabazzzz Fixed YO! No CrashZ BUt Aint Payin YO Aint GoT mOney fo Ma Pizzas Yo
Please Donate YO UView attachment 17368 helping The bRow YoView attachment 17368View attachment 17368 View attachment 17368 View attachment 17368 View attachment 17368 View attachment 17368

Plezzzzz Donatezzz Brow
Thank'Ya All Dawg

this guy is the legend of all the impersonator accounts seriously jjust love the style

Hello Everyone
Just hired a new technician in order to help to protect the database. He is computer expert about anti-hacks , anti- ddos, and anti -crash

Give a harm welcome to our new member who will help me develop the ot , his name is Mike Clitoris I hope he does a good job here.

Hello mike!
View attachment 17379

you are just not funny on none of your posts, a fake wanabe troll. u prolly havent ever touched a clitoris

jjjuts my 2 cents

yours truly,

039-pizza-delivery.jpg

Last edited:
Actually this server could be good even with donations if only gm was a little smarter and not so horny on a quick bankrolls. Just lower the loot rate to let's say to 2x or even 1,5. And implement payments for ammounts of GP and only for GP and gameitems. Also for example You could sell in item shop bps of runes with triple or quadruple charges or fullsets for each vocations, power bolts, ice rapiers, might rings, stone skins, burst arrows or even war backpacks. Just establish clever prices for everything. Not too small not to high and then count all your greens cause I bet man that it would bring much bigger profit to You than selling 'mega-hyper-bless-only-for-geeks' or experience.

At least that what I would've done if I was the creator of my own ot. Smaller prices. Bigger choice. More customers and more paper in my wallet.

Actually this server could be good even with donations if only gm was a little smarter and not so horny on a quick bankrolls. Just lower the loot rate to let's say to 2x or even 1,5. And implement payments for ammounts of GP and only for GP and gameitems. Also for example You could sell in item shop bps of runes with triple or quadruple charges or fullsets for each vocations, power bolts, ice rapiers, might rings, stone skins, burst arrows or even war backpacks. Just establish clever prices for everything. Not too small not to high and then count all your greens cause I bet man that it would bring much bigger profit to You than selling 'mega-hyper-bless-only-for-geeks' or experience.

At least that what I would've done if I was the creator of my own ot. Smaller prices. Bigger choice. More customers and more paper in my wallet.

You're talking to a wall.

To a retarded wall, even.

failws.jpg

Bumpys: "most-retarded-otlanduser-who-thinks-that-hes-funny"-contest semi finalist

Last edited:
Back