• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

1y ago ryan was the hoster everyone loved and nowww what has happened, bumpys what do you think has occured?

xdxdyn.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

xdxdl.jpg

xdxd1.jpg

^ There can't be Gail house because someones told me he is a farmer.

xdxdz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Today PM, peoples wanted be fast on oldera start but someone told this farm is GAIL FARM

[video=youtube;tIsB2xARCCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsB2xARCCY[/video]

Last edited:
Maybe the fact that.. I was in ryans ventrilo listening then my friend joined. This was before all the scamming started. Reset, etc. And they started talking, then out of nowhere ryans started talking about fking this random guys mother'n stuff. I was like "wtf".

- - - Updated - - -

ANTICA COMING UP!

Tomorrow or the day after that. Really stable server - just like tibianic but a real highrate like this one. Most knows it. They got DDosed by (oldera probably) but they've gotten a new dedicated host which counters ddos to a good extent.

Are you talking about that 100% real, 100% dos protected, 100% anti cheat server that get dosed first days and crashed? HURRAY!! Fingers crossed... :|

- - - Updated - - -

overall i think this server is not what we expected. i didn't expect so many bugs in the start. i expected better wars. and i think the population is already slowly decreasing.

Ryan haven't fixed a single bug since 2008 and you didn't expect so many bugs in the start? Are you fucking retarded? Also, pro analyst thinks the population is slowly decreasing. That is the golden rule of high rate ot servers. You are a true genious.

Are you talking about that 100% real, 100% dos protected, 100% anti cheat server that get dosed first days and crashed? HURRAY!! Fingers crossed... :|

no I'm not talking about that server ._. haven't read he stated that anywhere.. But hey, gl making stuff up!
Maybe he wrote so tho, I haven't rly checked and don't rly care. As I and everyone who played there noticed how brilliant the server was. And soon everyone will go there again.

- - - Updated - - -

why arent u pinging me? plx ddos

- - - Updated - - -

ping me

You shouldn't open links from strangers,

Last edited:
I gotta small lags here every 8 - 10 seconds. I especially checked how I run on RL and on some other ots and everything is smooth as baby's bottom 500 fps. I have good net and pc. But dunno why here I gotta this delay. Have been asking some ppl and they got same issue. Any1 know why? I m just curious what could be the reason.

use in cmd = tracert oldera.net

just let it run then pm me the results will be able to fix :)

?
you got my ip now
im w8ing for your ddos camon:D

Not 100% sure that's yours tho. That ip were the first (of 3 different computers) to open the link I sent to your wall. I'll have to have faith tho! Tihi.

Playing LoL now tho :ninja:

yes you got my ip so?! im just w8ing for your threat, go on ddos me if you are a man
im w8ing:D

Back