• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
it wont be fail tomorrow is friday tomorrow otland advertising and all those nolifers here got no servers to play since realesta is dedek alrdy

tampon you said they don't like low loot like on realesta XD you could loot 30cc from 10 bp gfb hunt on necro.
exp rate should be lower but loot rate higher.
i was watching your videos tampon nice 30 fps on realesta :p my school pc with intel pentium i have 200fps
dont hate on tampon hes playing on ipad first gen.

tampon you said they don't like low loot like on realesta XD you could loot 30cc from 10 bp gfb hunt on necro.
exp rate should be lower but loot rate higher.
i was watching your videos tampon nice 30 fps on realesta :p my school pc with intel pentium i have 200fps

You must understand that even 30 cc for 10 bp gfb is nothing for me.

Because i playing for pk , i not like play in style typical rpg player it rarely hunts for monsters for a long time and i never have 15 cc for one hunt.
15 cc it's nothing for me = cost to making 2 or maximum 3 good backpacks to pk.

If i die 2-3 x i no have again nothing then i must start with empty character.

I always buy bp uh in shop cos 4,5 k more than 10 bp mf every cos 2 k so 20 k + some other mana fluids to making mw , fire bombs , bp sd runes or ready backpack sd from shop x 1 for 6,5k + some rings energy , time rings , rohs etc all for 2 k.

Making 2-3 good backpack and all my money from one hunt will be gone if i dead 3x , because i no have any profits by killing people if some crazy players from my team coming with 5 mana fluids to actions pk and they have capacity to thiefed all loots.

I no like play in style play like they who playing with have 5 mana fluid and some noobs can kill me for reason bad war backpack.

Damn Tampik, all those years and still your replies looks like hyroglyphics to me. Sometimes it is really hard to understand what you trying to tell us...

Whats the point of warring if everyone has unlimited amount of cash?

If the server has any donation, players from the eurozone like Sweden can buy a lot of cheap donations and then sell it for a trade and have much more money than other players.

Adding a bigger loot rate creates a better balance between them and the players who do not use donations to have a lot of money in the game?

Updates:
Rings (Fixed)
Amulets (Fixed)
djinns are total free and can be found in Thais Library (Fixed)
Rashid are also free and can be found west of Thais depot (Fixed)
Promotion = (10k)
Solo Desert Quest: (Fixed)
Boosted Tombs (Fixed)
Boosted Ankrahmun Dragons (Fixed)
Boosted Spawns Dark Cathedral has been remapped with Hero Cave (Fixed)
New Dragons in Darashia North of city (Fixed)

f2d3be3ccbc577746ae0dee417b8db2f.png

More information will be added on our website Oldera.net

... Making 2-3 good backpack and all my money from one hunt will be gone if i dead 3x , because i no have any profits by killing people if some crazy players from my team coming with 5 mana fluids to actions pk and they have capacity to thiefed all loots...

Actually sounds more like you should find a new team playing with. If the biggest concern is that you don't get any loot and therefor wont go profit pking?

Why should we even have specific lootrate multiplier? What if each monster could drop every possible item accessible in game? o_O

I'm already in game playing. Dumb GM that doesn't know how to do things.

ALQOpK8.png

I'm already in game playing. Dumb GM that doesn't know how to do things.

ALQOpK8.png
Server was open for few minutes to try out some things :)
your character is deleted

Back