• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
this ot got only server name from oldera, nothing more;p dont play here : )

Just be on the start and give it a chance. We dont have any other world to have a war so stay positive and stop with that negative bullshit.

I have found really intresting stuff reviewing this server. I have just downloaded whole website + layout.

I don't want to imagine quality of protection, server files, and the accounts data, i woudln't be suprised if the passwords are not encrypted, but saved in plain text.

@tjafs Instead of buying servers, i recommend you to learn first abit about server protection, since i can see you dont have basic elementary knowledge about manage/protection.
oldera2.png

yey fail as fuck. owner doesnt have any idea how to manage such a server lmao

lagged as hell - he bought the cheapest vps, website is not secure - you can download the layout, even towns are not configured at the website

laughing out that such a noobs can buy server and they think they will SUCCESS XD

there is no lagss just restart client and u fine lets go guys lets fight

Back