• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
why oldera isnt even at otservlist.org what the hell are you serious ?

I have found really intresting stuff reviewing this server. I have just downloaded whole website + layout.

I don't want to imagine quality of protection, server files, and the accounts data, i woudln't be suprised if the passwords are not encrypted, but saved in plain text.

@tjafs Instead of buying servers, i recommend you to learn first abit about server protection, since i can see you dont have basic elementary knowledge about manage/protection.
oldera2.png

LOL +1

lags , guy just downloaded whole site , gm didnt put ot on otservlist.org before start idk what to think about that but thats amateur work for sure

@tjafs i recommend you to ask somebody for a little help cuz ot looks like a lot fun

Last edited:
this OT is not that bad, u need just to buy better host cause so much lagging
delete buyable stone skins in djin pls

I already paying 65 euro /month for my ovh service i will upgrade it today and after server save will be fixed.

y, if u payng 65 euros and u have this laggy, your problem is this client or this host..

Yesterday I gave this server a chance, but I was disappointed becasue:

-People die by the bugs on some places on tombs.

-When i msg fast sell chain armors in Carlin then this fucking npc no buy my items only he sell me chain armors for all my money , great ots , you buy ready ots and no testing nothing .

- When i have bug and can't take reward by npc tasks and report many time on ctrl + r or private message to administrator he ignore me. + fact i have bug and cant cancel tasks or take reward from old task.

- Lags from hell here probably you buying dedicated host in Africa.

- It has nothing to do with old Oldera, he sold you a rough server full of errors, or probably even he did not just sell it , only you make it on the basis of ready-made server 8.6 or another of the newer version.

I prefer to play on the war server than this shit that has not been tested in any way.

I'm sorry but I have to give a negative rating.

I really can be forgiving for servers with errors, but when there are a lot of them and they are serious, and gm ignores messages then sorry, the rating can only be negative.

Admin wake up im banned in-game :( from fragging ( but if your shop worked properly i would have points and frag remove scroll) so remove me frags and unban me because in 3 days this server will be dead without me.

Very lagged ot, cant even use runes in run.
I think he just took Oldera name for hype.
Not worth to play.

Last edited:
I Don't know where to start and i don't have the best English as the community says to me.
i tried to open a server for everyone to have fun but did not success at all.
this will just making me more stronger to put more hours of work to make succeed open tibia server for the future.
i will not close the server since there are people still online that have no other servers to play.
Thanks to everyone that played and gave it a chance Kindly Regards Tjafs

Back