• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open second ot, make it highrate... Some ppl don't wanna put so much effort in to levling. Several oldera ots were great, ofcourse they died after a few weeks but it was still fun. :)

Agree with raotiz

8-30 x 150

30-60 x 120

60-80 x 100

80-100 x 70

100-120 x 40

120-130 x20

130-140 x 10

140+ x 4

This is good high rate
Please like my post
So gm see and he can make this server
Thanks

I just don't get it.
Why don't you just make a rollback to May 16th?
Noone has been able to play since 16th anyways, and I guess that's why the server is getting ddosed. You still get to keep the money, and people will still play.
Stop being fucking retarded and do something about it.

And I guess people won't keep throwing money your way when this is how you handle problems. "I can fix it, but I wont!"

Last DDoS on server happened on 18.05.2014, 14:22 and last until 18.05.2014, 14:24.

Super Lags, had 2 bps UH to save my ass as well but couldn't use them.
And now I can't even login.

Ryan i dont want a reset or care if you do reset but if you reset the game make sure of the following

you fixed the bugs and anything that caused the vip disaster in the last days
make sure your host can handle ddos before starting a new game
start with the finished new client and antibot system
AND make an advertisement here before opening with time and launch day before opening

Ryan i dont want a reset or care if you do reset but if you reset the game make sure of the following

you fixed the bugs and anything that caused the vip disaster in the last days
make sure your host can handle ddos before starting a new game
start with the finished new client and antibot system
AND make an advertisement here before opening with time and launch day before opening

+1

Server won't be resetted. We are working on the DDoS attacks.
Why don't you just rollback the server to May 16th? You told us you would not do it because people would lose some levels etc.
But at the moment people can't exp anyways? Did it ever occur to you that people got mad because of the rollbacks and the poor service we got from your side, and they started to Ddos?
Because this amount of attacks never happened before you decided to ignore 80% of your server and their losses. Don't just ignore this, give me an answer about this and stop worrying about your fucking money.

Rollbacks never work, is better to reset before doing a rollback. I am not sure how big is the problem since i don't play Classicus anymore but resetting is not a good option. Here is a selfish suggestion in case you guys are considering a reset or need to reset for some reason. Host an US world too but you will need to reset the european server to avoid people migrating from the european just because the US server is new. This way Latin Americans can play with an stable latency/ping and both servers will be fairly populated fixing the crowded hunting area problems.

Rollbacks never work, is better to reset before doing a rollback. I am not sure how big is the problem since i don't play Classicus anymore but resetting is not a good option. Here is a selfish suggestion in case you guys are considering a reset or need to reset for some reason. Host an US world too but you will need to reset the european server to avoid people migrating from the european just because the US server is new. This way Latin Americans can play with an stable latency/ping and both servers will be fairly populated fixing the crowded hunting area problems.
I disagree. A rollback is needed at this point. People duplicated alot of money and items. If he doesn't rollback, the server will be chaotic. And since he said himself there is an option to rollback the server to May 16th serversave; before this all started ( the first rollback ). There would be no problem, and probably no massive Ddos attacks. But this way people lost their VIP's, and have to buy new ones. That will give him alot more money ; ). And about US servers, I can agree on that part. I played some US servers myself when there were no other options.. The laggspikes and steplags makes it unplayable.

Agree, many ppl duplicated MANY items and cash, if Ryan care a bit for this server, he should do it

Haha I heard from many people that they duplicated cash while these attacks

About duplicated items- can someone show me any evidences, screens maybe? Or it's just an another rumor which "someone told me"/"peoples said on game chat". Just asking. :)

About duplicated items- can someone show me any evidences, screens maybe? Or it's just an another rumor which "someone told me"/"peoples said on game chat". Just asking. :)
my brother did duplicate items

If you dont want to reset your server dont do this. Open different server with higher exp and a normal frag system since now many people decided to quit because this ot is like realots thats means if u will make white skull you are dead but if you dont even if there is 20 enemies arround you there is nothing to worry about.

idc if you said you wouldn't reset, many people are waiting for something to happen, they haven't logged in since all the problems and probably won't do so til they get a push. A reset is a push. Reset and increase exp by 25% people will start again. give long vip to everyone who donated

Status
Not open for further replies.