• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Ryan, make now any diferent, all u servers die in 3 weeks, now make low rate
exp x3 lvl 1+
exp x2 lvl 8 +
really make a poll, peaople like serious server.
p.s. this version proxy for american players please, the last verison never work

If you donated in the first version of archlight you still get every single point back you paid for.
You see that is why i love your server, just to expensive for me xD maybe if i ever get more cash i might try again or maybe when you reset again. Atleast you give points back and aren't money hungry.

The thing is Mythera donates like 50 years ago and still want items back, It's like I donated on your server in your first version and still want items from you. :p
In all fairness Ryan offered to give me my points (twice) and still has yet to give them to me. If you say your gonna give someone something and then not do it, it just shows how unprofessional he really is. Most likely it will be like last time (launch gets alot of players - GM's corrupt - players leave - resets again) And it wasn't 50 years ago it was less then a year ago. I find it funny how multiple people have asked him and people hate on me only because they don't like me that much, yet i see them same people post on other forums asking for free points or asking to recover them, all hypocrites.

Last edited:
Ryan, make now any diferent, all u servers die in 3 weeks, now make low rate
exp x3 lvl 1+
exp x2 lvl 8 +
really make a poll, peaople like serious server.
p.s. this version proxy for american players please, the last verison never work

Will try to check out the USA proxy, the exprate was already low enough, it should still be a midrate. So in compensation it should be balanced with the new task rework, so the exp stages will be announced on Monday then we can check out if you guys like it and if it needs any changes. There are enough reputabile lowrates on right now (classictibia, medivia, thronia) so not gonna copy that. I feel like the lower I put it the less animo is for it, as the first few editions were steady even though the stages were way higher as last ones. Will keep you posted on this and we can adjust :)

ye classicus us proxy sucks ass thats why i dont even try and play it. On classicus I am at 140-200 ping why the eu kids are at 20-60 and on oldschool you cant play with that against them
I login medivia(also eu) and get 50-60 ping. Medivia has the right idea it seems @R.yan you may as well just copy them

ye classicus us proxy sucks ass thats why i dont even try and play it. On classicus I am at 140-200 ping why the eu kids are at 20-60 and on oldschool you cant play with that against them
I login medivia(also eu) and get 50-60 ping. Medivia has the right idea it seems @R.yan you may as well just copy them
Nope, Medivia is perfect and he will just f**k it up.

Medivia's ping is displayed wrong, ive heard it described as "1 way ping", my internet is bad so i dont have low ping for anything but in medivia i get 30ms, ive never had such low ping for anything.. but thats not my real ping and you dont have 60ping medivia, you have 120. even australians will have 150 ping on medivia which is physically impossible in this day, simply because it displays wrong.

What it displays * 2 is your true ping, look it up or even check, go to cmd and ping medivia and you'll have confirmation.

ok you are correct there @coma but its weird because on medivia i dont lag at all and on classicus i lag my ass off

What mana regeneration will be here? 2 mana per pick?

Your last editions had too high magic levelc rate, compered to knight/paladin skills.
Cn you lower your magic level rates a bit?

2,5 or 3x ?

recommended only for some pvp because, server dies in like 2~weeks after it starts and next restart is after 1-2/3 months

Only when his bank balance is at $0.00
Oh stop with your bullshit already, why can't you lay off and understand half otland community thinks you're annoying..
You're like 2 steps away from becoming a permanent meme to use whenever someone whine about money.

I only enjoyed oldera for the fast exp rate & the massive team hunts & the pvp of course;)
Many memories on that server but its hardly likely that R.yan will give us the privilege of bringing back oldera:D

I will come back only if Oldera will be introduced. Next classicus with 100~ real players and 300 or more fake characters? - no thanks.

whats with the oldera crying? its the same thing except no wands

exp rate?

Last edited: