• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single charges, if they are single charges I can always still change them to double without impacting the server too much :)
Single charges, if they are single charges I can always still change them to double without impacting the server too much :)

Its great news for us! Also i have a question regarding bots. Client will block using most popular bots like classicbotter or blackd, proxy ng? This would decrease bots usage by 80%. As far as i remember i didnt see to many boters in last editions of classicus.

When will you reply to my message? ;) waiting for the email.

I can give you a 14 day scroll once server is up

Its great news for us! Also i have a question regarding bots. Client will block using most popular bots like classicbotter or blackd, proxy ng? This would decrease bots usage by 80%. As far as i remember i didnt see to many boters in last editions of classicus.

Yes, all current free bots are blocked. There is some paid bot out there that will adapt to any client changes to make some pocket cash, so that will be working. Though people will have to pay monthly for that shit and only goes to show how sad some people in this community are.

Anyways, cya tommorow and let's have some fun :)

Yes, all current free bots are blocked. There is some paid bot out there that will adapt to any client changes to make some pocket cash, so that will be working. Though people will have to pay monthly for that shit and only goes to show how sad some people in this community are.

Anyways, cya tommorow and let's have some fun :)
Yes but that was for the 15 euros, i have donated over 50 euros i am waiting for the email so i can search for more ;P its really not fair that i donated 50 euros and get hacked in a couple days, when i used new information.

Yes but that was for the 15 euros, i have donated over 50 euros i am waiting for the email so i can search for more ;P its really not fair that i donated 50 euros and get hacked in a couple days, when i used new information.

Look this guy's talking about donating euros again.

Never would've guessed it.

So runes will be single charged? Well, I am 22 yr old and I really dont have time to make 5 rune makers so I can hunt with this runes for 30 minutes. I wish I have more time but unfortunately I dont, and probably wont start playing here. So I ask you to consider runes conjuring once again. There are other solutions you can use to balance vocs.

Look this guy's talking about donating euros again.

Never would've guessed it.
The donation was from the last era, i played for 2 weeks donated 50 euro because i liked it and got hacked 2-3 days later. With new account information i doubt it was anyone i knew.

hey ryan i donated blood 3 years ago i got 2 very sweet chocolate and tshirt in return, i want my blood back now. i emailed you my shoe size. its not fair for u to keep my blood cuz i need it now. signed the average brazilian kiddo
Blocked.

I have a bot that works on Ryans OT but all of the buttons are in Swedish. I have a feeling I might accidentally link free downloads to people in-game. :(

I have a bot that works on Ryans OT but all of the buttons are in Swedish. I have a feeling I might accidentally link free downloads to people in-game. :(

MAN.. dont you know..? lol

"Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client."

He works hard on preventing those bots.... xD

MAN.. dont you know..? lol

"Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client."

All I see is words in a sentence. It isn't true just because it was typed. Hell, don't even believe I have a bot that works lol. If it is made for a specific client you can always bot on it undetectable. The only way to get caught is by cave botting carelessly, however if you set up the cave bot properly it's not even detectable.

So runes will be single charged? Well, I am 22 yr old and I really dont have time to make 5 rune makers so I can hunt with this runes for 30 minutes. I wish I have more time but unfortunately I dont, and probably wont start playing here. So I ask you to consider runes conjuring once again. There are other solutions you can use to balance vocs.

THIS

who said u need to be MS with ue spam, if u don't have time to be runemaking that much then make a paladin, it was always a vocation which u can play even WITHOUT runemakers. That's called VOCATION BALANCE, u play easier vocation and get smaller reward (early game) or u decide to be a more dedicated player and get bigger reward (OP endgame).

@R.yan :
Shared Experience
Once you are in a party use /share to enable. You share experience and get 40% bonus experience.

u mean 40% for 2 players = 20% each player or EVERYone gets 40% bonus exp on shared :v

Last edited:
"Never Reset", is what they say kkk
Oh, let me guess... This time will be no resets right?

Status
Not open for further replies.