• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I see is words in a sentence. It isn't true just because it was typed. Hell, don't even believe I have a bot that works lol. If it is made for a specific client you can always bot on it undetectable. The only way to get caught is by cave botting carelessly, however if you set up the cave bot properly it's not even detectable.

I wasn't being serious xD I was making a joke.. pointing out how its said in the info the Dev made a "Real AntiBot Client"...

BUT YES.. I agree with you :).. just words in a sentence..

who said u need to be MS with ue spam, if u don't have time to be runemaking that much then make a paladin, it was always a vocation which u can play even WITHOUT runemakers. That's called VOCATION BALANCE, u play easier vocation and get smaller reward (early game) or u decide to be a more dedicated player and get bigger reward (OP endgame)

Well if it all would be about making game as hard for players as possible I will choose ek then. But its about HAVING FUN of playing and if it take 6 hours to make runes with you can hunt less than 30 minutes its something not okay, especially on MEDIUM RATE server. And I would like to remind you that so called vocation balance doesnt mean only to weak stronger vocations but also strenght weaker ones.
Whats more I'd recommend you think again if less amount of runes such as sd in game wouldnt make paladins even weaker than they are now.

Well if it all would be about making game as hard for players as possible I will choose ek then. But its about HAVING FUN of playing and if it take 6 hours to make runes with you can hunt less than 30 minutes its something not okay, especially on MEDIUM RATE server. And I would like to remind you that so called vocation balance doesnt mean only to weak stronger vocations but also strenght weaker ones.
Whats more I'd recommend you think again if less amount of runes such as sd in game wouldnt make paladins even weaker than they are now.
oke let me explain u again, here is the balance of vocations in tibia:
- KNIGHT - good for rpg, useless in pvp (unless ur commander of a team), basically a moving tank
- PALADIN - good mix of everything, u can hunt alone/teamhunt, shoot sd&mw on battles and stuff
- SORCERER - godlike ue damages and offensive spells (best pvp voc), u can solo ppl alone and make effective ue combos BUUUUT u need to suffer early in the game when paladins&knights have easier life and then
if it take 6 hours to make runes with you can hunt less than 30 minutes its something not okay, especially on MEDIUM RATE server
is PERFECTLY in order (but u overextended, 6h of runemaking = 9bp gfb, if u have 1 mc then it's 18bp of gfb)

- DRUID - good for teamhunts + godlike paralyze rune for battles, but also "hard" to lvl up (see sorcerer)

when u change server rates (mlvl is 6x which is veri much for a MIDRATE server, mana regen is 4x, possible x2 rune charges, exp multipliers) suddenly mages BENEFIT MORE from these changes than knights&paladins (see my voc balance guide) because they simply don't suffer that much early in the game.

Bonus question for everyone: which variant of this classicus reset would u choose?
-x1 runes: 3-4 months of play (it's 2x slower to exp), battles on lower lvls but also when ppl get high lvls
-x2 runes: 1,5-2 months of play, no lower lvl battles (maybe few days of it) and the rest is ue combo teamfights with vast majority of ppl sitting on a high lvl sorcerers.

@up

the magic rate isn't 6x, he has only stated that like 49 fucking times in this thread.

1x runes is just stupid for a midrate server. Lowrate i agree with 1x, mid/high rate should be 2x.
Everyone that plays EK/RP of course will say omg dERP DURP makes 1x runes plx we have much capacity and suck in life so we choose EZ vocation.

How the FUCK does 2x runes mean more UE spam????? That is one of the least thought out idea's I may have ever seen.
If anything that would mean hmm IDK, LESS UE SPAM!!!

@up

the magic rate isn't 6x, he has only stated that like 49 fucking times in this thread.

1x runes is just stupid for a midrate server. Lowrate i agree with 1x, mid/high rate should be 2x.
Everyone that plays EK/RP of course will say omg dERP DURP makes 1x runes plx we have much capacity and suck in life so we choose EZ vocation.

How the FUCK does 2x runes mean more UE spam????? That is one of the least thought out idea's I may have ever seen.
If anything that would mean hmm IDK, LESS UE SPAM!!!
magic rate 1,5x + mana regen 4x = magic lvl 6x (?)

2x runes means that all playing mages will reach higher lvl (ue needs ~~35 lvl + 40 mlvl) so IT MEANS more UE spam (?)
also all high lvls are even higher lvls = even more devastating UEs from them (?)

I will play mage but I don't want noobs to play this voc, it should remain as hard vocation yet VERY REWARDING once u lvl it up a bit

P.s. DO YOU understand that last edition mages could make runes on MANAS (mlvl training) and still break even/profit on their hunts? This time it won't be possible (unless they buy it from players/make on mana regen) and this is FAIR...

Last edited:
i cant argue with a damn pl/br mutt.

Raise price of Mf's if that was possible, lvl 35 and ML 40 has jack shit to do with 2x runes.

i cant argue with a damn pl/br mutt.

Raise price of Mf's if that was possible, lvl 35 and ML 40 has jack shit to do with 2x runes.
u asked how more UE spam so I answered that ppl get to these required lvl/mlvl faster = more players reach it at the end = more ue spam

seemz logic but if ur magebot brazilian kid then I do understand u can have some problems with understanding (also I answered your other doubts just learn to read)

~~wise mondeho

also all high lvls are even higher lvls = even more devastating UEs from them (?)

That statement alone means I win, you can't even continue this debate.

That statement alone means I win, you can't even continue this debate.

YESSS, UE dmgs scale with every level gained and every mlvl gained so each lvl more thankz to x2 runes = more dmg from UE spam. If you don't understand then I cannot explain it better sorry br kid ;/

~~wise mondeho

That doesn't in the least fucking bit justify making runes 1x VS 2x. EK/RP need some runes too just not as desperately as mages.

2x runes = more dmg from UE spam. HMMMM,,,, NO the MORE THAT A PERSON POWERGAMES = HIGHER LEVEL = MORE UE DAMAGE

If I had no life like you and your brasilero monkeys then I wouldn't cry about it either, but I can't devote my life to a game.
Go cry elsewhere, I'm done arguing with a damn child. My 4 year old has more common sense than you do.

That doesn't in the least fucking bit justify making runes 1x VS 2x. EK/RP need some runes too just not as desperately as mages.

2x runes = more dmg from UE spam. HMMMM,,,, NO the MORE THAT A PERSON POWERGAMES = HIGHER LEVEL = MORE UE DAMAGE

If I had no life like you and your brasilero monkeys then I wouldn't cry about it either, but I can't devote my life to a game.
Go cry elsewhere, I'm done arguing with a damn child. My 4 year old has more common sense than you do.

EVERYONE WILL HAVE x1 runes not only you lmao, u will just start spamming UE few days later and play ots few weeks longer

~~wise mondeho

So runes will be single charged? Well, I am 22 yr old and I really dont have time to make 5 rune makers so I can hunt with this runes for 30 minutes. I wish I have more time but unfortunately I dont, and probably wont start playing here. So I ask you to consider runes conjuring once again. There are other solutions you can use to balance vocs.

Well i think your imagination about classicus is to make runes straight on exp, and perfectly if you can hunt dls with sds all time. As far as i remember classicus aim was to be mid exp server little bit harder than highrate ones. Thats why it was so successfull. Fun about oldschool pvp is when you have rune limit and you have to save them for combos or escape. When everybody got loads of runes game is just boring. In my opinion if you want to exp with sds all time you should go to d2 server.

Yes give us client fast we need to download it and u can add our pcs to your botnet

Status
Not open for further replies.