• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classicus resets every 6 months, what's your point? The OTS you mentioned reseted atleast twice as much as Classicus lol. Also look at Noxious' donation shop: http://www.noxiousot.com/?subtopic=shopsystem or most other money servers that are in same category. Pls you're making fun of yourself.

Will ignore your stupidity and posts now, I believe you should be banned for what circlejerk you're spreading.

I work in domino's pizza
"Classicus resets every 6 months, "

I think you release a server every 2-3 months..?

Last edited:
Yes, look at the time stamps of Classicus resets? :/

All in all.. Changing the fkin server name and a few rates doesnt mean its a different server you money whore.

kYIrcw.jpg

??????? logic????????????

"Classicus twice a yr and Oldera twice a yr, oldera is a super highrate where I even tell everyone it's gonna die off in a week or 2 beforehand

yes very much reset, I don't get the problem? If you don't wanna play, don't play. I get asked a lot to release my servs, aslong people want it I'll release servs"

kYIrcw.jpg

Quit masking saying "What people want" when its "I want money" is all I ask :)

If you gave people want they wanted... you probably wouldnt have to reset "every 6 months"
lmfao

kYIrcw.jpg

Quit masking saying "What people want" when its "I want money" is all I ask :)

Look at the donation shop now compare it with the servs you named, Classicus has one of the least OP donation shops. You literally don't need to spend 1 penny and you have pretty much same advantages as anyone not paying.

Now look at your fav servs full with custom donation weapons, armors, special areas etc etc. Your dumb af, get your facts straight before circlejerking bullshit.

Look at the donation shop now compare it with the servs you named, Classicus has one of the least OP donation shops. You literally don't need to spend 1 penny and you have pretty much same advantages as anyone not paying.
Dont even make me look up screen shots of OLD oldera shop before you changed it LOOOL I wont do that to you...

Last edited:
Dont even make me look up screen shots of oldera shop LOOOL I wont do that to you...

You can check the Oldera shop still, go to www.oldera.net Now look at your fav servs full with custom donation weapons, armors, special areas etc etc. Your dumb af, get your facts straight before circlejerking bullshit.

www.thronia.org ? it didn't reset, ever? lol
last news post from Feb 21 2016 ? Strange news hasn't been updated since more than 3 months ago?

Technically No I guess.. strange once it died another server opened tho. :)

Classicus twice a yr and Oldera twice a yr, oldera is a super highrate where I even tell everyone it's gonna die off in a week or 2 beforehand

yes very much reset, I don't get the problem? If you don't wanna play, don't play. I get asked a lot to release my servs, aslong people want it I'll release servs

Only twice huh? here ya go https://otland.net/threads/how-much-does-this-guy-like-money-you-decide.243816/

Best of luck tho.

Last edited:
Why does it matter if he makes money releasing the same thing. I think everyone prefers the beginning of a server as opposed to the stage where everyone is 100+. You can't blame the supplier for meeting the demand.

good job ryan . thank you for opportunity to play this .

good job ryan . thank you for opportunity to play this .

Good to hear, cya on Saturday :)

I'll be testing some vocations tomorrow, if you would like join the testing, join TS tomorrow (ts.thronia.org) and send me a poke (Ryan).

as somebody before said. People will always vote for easier server, so voting about so important things is pointless. Ive played most of olfschool servers and x2 runes was always bad idea. Every exp spots will be overtaken by sds spamers and many people will be pissed off about that (look at d2 server). People got oldera as easy server and they didnt play to much, few weeks? your server can live longer just because of this simple decision.

Cheers.

Good to hear, cya on Saturday :)

I'll be testing some vocations tomorrow, if you would like join the testing, join TS tomorrow (ts.thronia.org) and send me a poke (Ryan).
Knights and Paladin melee dmg same as last classicus is good

Knights and Paladin melee dmg same as last classicus is good

u cannot compare giving +10% dmg vs giving 2x easier developing of a mage (gaining runes for exp, gaining mlvl), mage scales LINEARY (check google) with EVERY lvl/mlvl gained while knight/rp physical dmg doesn't scale with lvl (only rp hits more accurately% bloodhit). It is NOT legit buff vs these changes in server rates, leave dmg unchanged but dont make life of mages easier ffs...

Last edited:
u cannot compare giving +10% dmg vs giving 2x easier developing of a mage (gaining runes for exp, gaining mlvl), mage scales LINEARY (check google) with EVERY lvl/mlvl gained while knight/rp physical dmg doesn't scale with lvl (only rp hits more accurately% bloodhit). It is NOT legit buff vs these changes in server rates, leave dmg unchanged but dont make life of mages easier ffs...
have you played classicus before? Knight/pally dmg was good it was buffed like 40% from 7.4, enough to be even with mages.

Status
Not open for further replies.