• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
life 2 srs for u, you should go to adult forums instead of hanging around the kid's playground here : (

=()

i should trashtalk people, give free itenz too friends and ddos servers i dont like. we wud be best frind

Poor fribben :(
Never mess with ppl that are mentally retarded, you rude morons...

Hahahahah this video is legendary, even more legendary Than punio hahahahha almost died inrl

Ryan.. It has been over a week now since I lost my points. Can you take some time reading your emails?

The server is good, the only problem i found on this server is the support, that sucks really. If someone makes a report has to wait years...

Yeah the best servers right now are classicus and tibianus and they both suck because staff vanishes after some weeks.

Yeah the best servers right now are classicus and tibianus and they both suck because staff vanishes after some weeks.

Just a heads-up to you all, we are actively working behind the screens on the new Bogrund update and something else you will notice very shortly! Also new client update is to be expected very shortly.

Thanks for sticking around to Classicus!

dadasdsa.png

Just a heads-up to you all, we are actively working behind the screens on the new Bogrund update and something else you will notice very shortly! Also new client update is to be expected very shortly.

Thanks for sticking around to Classicus!

dadasdsa.png

Yeah yeah we know the drill. You guys vanish until Tibianus is launched, then you vanish again until they die in a month and when is dead you guys launch a new update.

start next version with a bit lower rates and 1x runes so the server is not that easy and lasts longer

Yeah yeah we know the drill. You guys vanish until Tibianus is launched, then you vanish again until they die in a month and when is dead you guys launch a new update.

New website is almost finished (http://puu.sh/iUb0I/27ea26c49e.png), new update minimap: https://i.imgur.com/be4rvQ4.png. We are still actively working on the server, as it is summertime we have plenty of time to keep the work up on Classicus. Thanks for your interest though.

iam look for the server thread but i am see on 2nd page? ? ? ? ?

why ui have second page but 1k player ?

you are nnooob : P O

you are original tibia

Deeem Son Wheeeere Did Uuu Gett Thouse Moooovse? :D

Those videos made my day! :) Were they made using some software (like simulate lips movement) or real people? Just curious :p Cuz in case of software it is awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.