• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sufit I'm not here to discuss my opinion with anybody, I'm just saying what my impressions of the server was.

Im not gonna play it anyway, you are the one that is gonna be looking for resps to level up not me =D

Im too old different from most part of the OT's players , so my opinion and likes are very different then you.

All you want is an easy RPG :)

Peace.
i dont want easy, i want fair, classic 7.4 tibia with 2x runes and 4x loot is unfair towards mages, they way they did it by boosting knights and pally dmg a bit is making it more balanced, and if u are not going to play why do you care?

anyway, someone knows what is the frag info? i couldnt find it anywhere ;\

We'll discuss the vocation balancing once we are starting up. We'll have a poll system and that is the new way how we will decide what thinks to happen on Classicus. Thank you guys anyway for your feedback, it's noted.

And thank you all for your interest in Classicus! Over 500 account are created. Let's enjoy it together! Talk to you on Saturday! =)

500.png

Last edited:
Srly killing monsters that easy alows everyone to hunt on "hot spots" like dragons and DL's, which makes most part of the players to clump up and fight for caves.

Don't u think that the real map back in 7.4 tibia was made for the noobs? so why let increase dmg that much?

Lets take a look at the "free cities", carlin,folda,senja,vega,kazordoon,ab'dendriel,venore and thais... I BET 80% of the monster are made for lv 8-50

How much does it represents of the whole map? 60% or even more? since we just excluded darashia, ankrahmun and edron.
Thats the part of the map that you lost when u do an easy OT with RL MAP

So WHY make getting level 50+ SO EASY?

Have you seen the phrase "you never forget you first dragon" ?

It was markable on yours char history because it was hard to kill, not EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was abble to solo it.

Go to youtube and look for some references from Tibianic ot, they have to hunt monsters with teams, and use their map very well.

I hope someday you realize that there is no tibia 7.4 oficial avaliable to play anylonger, and people miss that old feeling of an hard and serious RGP,

Conclusion : Making loot and EXP higher then used to be is enough, there is no need of 2x runes and strong hits from knigh and paladin and 2 high mana reagen because life ring was avaliable for everyone since it lasts 20min and its too cheap and OP for 900 gold. (Money comes to easy)

Regards,

U seriously dont know how to hunt , lol whoever try to lvl 100 fast killing dragons/dls only is a noob

why focus on changing the essence of the old tibia? why not leave it just the way it is!!! original damage formulas and everything ( including the GFB damage on pvp, i think that changin it's damage for pvp is ridiculous just leave it the way it is) with a conservative stage-exp, improoved loot ratio, skills and m-lvl gain and maybe a little improoved mana regen to facilitate the creation of runes and that's it!! why complicate things?

Ryan, thanks for abandon all the player for the last 2 months of classicus.

I played the server for 3 months, and its no real feeling of 7.4, Knight and paladins hitting 300+ without runes is stupid.

Check out how tibia used to be in 7.4, look for the player named "SMOKED" on youtube, knight with 105 sword hitting players (link below) or even E.O. with 113 sword fight.

Smoked :
EO :

Check how hard was to kill a dragon looking with a paladin even with 100 distance, go back in the days when we used to record with tibiacam and see the damage with powerbolts on anihi quests.

Either you can go to Tibianic and see how it feels like to play an original oldschool ot server.

Classicus was a very easy server, with unbalanced vocations and unreal damage.

Regards,

You also have to keep in mind the game was SO much different in that aspect. It used to take literally a month to get from magic level 59-60, and then you would also lose about 80% of that in a death... you can't lower knights damage without greatly lowering magic level advancements for mages. I am telling you now you won't see a single knight on your server if you do.

Going to air this out right now actually. You want this server to last more than 3 months, into a year, possibly longer? Simple really...

*****SET EXP RATES LOWER*****
7.4 is meant for 80 to be a high level, not 180. The map is NOT designed for level 180 knights, paladins, sorcerers, or druids to be running around, PERIOD. Everyone that complains saying exp would be too low and they don't have time is a LIAR. It just means that after 2 weeks you would be lvl 80 and can hunt ANYWHERE, against being lvl 150 and ONLY WANTING TO HUNT WARLOCKS/DLS. With the mana regen you will still have a high magic level so your character will still hit hard if you invest time into it.

Feels tempting but are they really worth the support..? ;)

Ryan, will there be spots for tutor or something if u help much ingame etc?

Ryan, will there be spots for tutor or something if u help much ingame etc?

Yes, players who help a lot in game-chat/help channel may be able to get tutor position =).

WEBSITE NO WORK

Yeah we had some problems with the new website. Everything is working now and buttons should be updated now aswell.

Unfortunately you will have to re-create your accounts/characters.

Thank you guys and see you on Saturday 18:00 PM CET. Let's have some fun!

Unfortunately all items in your houses were lost due to database error. Sorry :( Deeply sorry.

Are you gonna keep rook? I think you should.

And please dont touch the formulas, they were balanced and good, although I dont know how it's going to work with the shielding fixes.

@Sheilon
I'll massage you ingame about Skullcrackers.

Are you gonna keep rook? I think you should.

And please dont touch the formulas, they were balanced and good, although I dont know how it's going to work with the shielding fixes.

@Sheilon
I'll massage you ingame about Skullcrackers.

Only Rookgaard characters will be enabled once the server is up. Can't have hundreds of players wandering in rookgaard, it's stupid and annoying for players. Also I think you should take care with "massaging" Sheilon or atleast massage him not 2 hard.

See you @ Saturday =)!

Status
Not open for further replies.