• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampik you seem to have left out the park of me breaking that defense a few second after that and causing a massacre :| where is my love?

omg why is the server again offline without any news ? -.-

Still gonna mess around with fights cause pvp is pvp but I'm gonna go with Celestia. Lower exp and custom map so of course it's different feeling but I am sick of not having an active/supportive staff. Too much pride to keep feeding him money and popularity. I gave you several chances Ryan can't say I didn't :/

Haha corrupt Ryan earned for all donators like 10000€ and off ots.
Never play on Ryan ots he corrupt and fucking ddoser.

A little downtime and everybody loses their mind.. Get a life :p

I do not care if the ots is down or not, I only play when I'm free and I'm rarely free..
But I really care for Classicus' community that is dying day by day due to the random downtime.
Ryan you are losing a good amount of players frequently. I know you have done a lot of work into this ots.
But still, you need to pay more attention to it.

Kind regards,
Ranyo13

hahaha i told you guys...its fun to see how stupid people can actually be and i am not being ironic or joking

i played classicus before this reset and ryan closed the server after get some money but i knew him before i just didnt realized he was the owner of the ot so i kept playing until almost the last days

but i see that many people that played the previous versions are playing classicus...and the worst part is that they left good ot´s like original tibia to play this shit ot with corrupt gms ...well done

OPEN OT SRSLY IM WAIT NOW 6H FOR GO DEMONA AND EXP AND OT STILL OFF

COME ON RYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYANRYAN

Never play on ryan ots when you play on his client you joined to him bootnet and ddos with him. Nice ;)
He fucking corrupt shit when my friend got hacked he fuck him, when Alivex got hacked he change for him Rkey , and give account back.
Fuck you Ryan Pizza.

Punio stop crying so hard already you're not going to change anything, go find another ot to play or better get back to school and learn English.
You've been trolling this thread hard for so long and it's time for you to leave because there's no point for you to stay here and keep on calling Ryan a pizza guy all day.
Get a LIFE.

Hahah Trevor go fuck yourself, you're seriously pathetic

You can always check tibia76.net. It's the better classicus. There are lots of kind ppl, who can help newcomers. You can always ask for anything on the game-chat, and if u need to ask something the GM's, they're always open for you. :):p

Punio stop crying so hard already you're not going to change anything, go find another ot to play or better get back to school and learn English.
You've been trolling this thread hard for so long and it's time for you to leave because there's no point for you to stay here and keep on calling Ryan a pizza guy all day.
Get a LIFE.
You can suck cock for Ryan fucking shit give him ass for gp's bye

Last edited:
We had some down time due a problem at our datacenter. Everything is running smooth again and there is no loss in items/levels.

tumblr_mmn1dfFhtl1rcy99do1_500.gif

RYAN I CANT LOGIN, WHY CANT I LOGIN MEN I NEED TO PLAY!!!!!!!!! STOP WITH THIS GIF

On Sunday 10 August 20:00 CET we'll be organizing a football event on Rookgaard. You will be playing in teams of 2 to 4 players against each other.

In order to participate you will need to make a new level 1 character also you may not be higher as level 1. The top 3 teams will receive a fun prize.

Thank you all for playing Classicus!

Status
Not open for further replies.