• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the next reset mate? I'm level 130 now but it got boring and the server seems to be dying. I'm up for starting from the beginning again though. But exp rate after level 100 should be a bit lower I think.

When is the next reset mate? I'm level 130 now but it got boring and the server seems to be dying. I'm up for starting from the beginning again though. But exp rate after level 100 should be a bit lower I think.

no more reset ffs

But the whole idea of this server is to HYPE it up with fake promises (check frontpage). Make it run for few months and then reset.
If you think it wont reset you are delusional my friend.

every server resets. i was just saying it should not reset in the near feature since it hasn't been up for 2 months.

No reset anytime soon, we are still in the progress of finishing port hope and the new client.

Server has so much activity and hype for first couple of weeks, then staff goes mia and people begin to quit. Random pking takes over since there is no longer a community active enough for a war, 2-4 main teams usually fight daily at different times, then after another couple of weeks the reset occurs. Rinse and repeat.

@R.yan , your character on Celestia is done ^_^ PM me on here when you're there

xp rate is way to high after 100. your fucking delusional if u think there should be 150+ on a 7.4 after 2-3 weeks of lvling

We getting closer with port hope stuff. The new antibot client we released is also improved further, we can now detect bots, bans are shown on website.

98c7baa91f.jpg

Not only Port Hope is coming. There will be more things to keep you entertained :)
monsters.png

Bu what about the old problems...kicks, debugs, corruption...scams ? woudl these get fixed?
Server will die after 2 weeks ? would you guys still allow 3 multi clients to spoof real number of players? would you guys still ban and delete any negative feedback on forum ?

xD

im looking forward to see the ammount of people on your next classicus, less and less people every new reset for sure

you will have to change the name of the server to fool some noobs

We hadn't had any kicks or major problems this Classicus, like we said before. As said the new client is still a work in progress, we are perfecting the server slowly now.

Why do you avoid to answer the questions the community want to see answered ? are you afraid your answer will not be good enough ?

" kicks, debugs, corruption...scams ? woudl these get fixed?
Server will die after 2 weeks ? would you guys still allow 3 multi clients to spoof real number of players? would you guys still ban and delete any negative feedback on forum ? "

Why does you server got 50 player sonline now ( 50 % are mc because you allow them to open 3 mcs to spoof real number of players ) ?

Is the server dead ?

Why it is so easy to ddos and provoke kicks on your server, is it just to scam people and not a long term server ?

Why so many people , especially the older ones, call you scammer ? are they all wrong ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.