• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
server died about a week ago, week ago... Fuck with us and then we tweaking, hoe
Run up on that n*gga get to squeezing, hoe
Everybody catching bullet holes
N*ggas got me on my bully yo

ryan makes otland thread; my new ot up in 3 days guizz no corrupt 100% stable long lasting!!!
everyone cries on thread omg ryan corrupt ot gonna be failure i wont play this shit ppl dont waste time blablabla
ot starts, 500+ players
ryan makes 10k+ euros on ot really quick
few days after ot having 1k~ players, someone posts screens of corruption and ppl post bots!
omg ryan fix plzzz we knew this was gonna happend, fkn corrupt scammer piece of shit kid!! start ot only to buy pizza!!!!
ot drops to 200-300 players for 1 month
ryan closes server cuz he gains 50 kg from eating pizza 24/7
starts doing coke for all money he earned
loses 70kg
"guizz my new ot starts in 3 days!!!!!!!"
"omg ryan corrupt noob hoster nobody gonna play this plzz suicide"
3 days later
"New record! 1000 players online!"

and the history continues into a neverending loop

plz ppl stop this, if someone would go digging you could find 520 threads of ryans ots that all contain the same content(QQQQQQQ), the only difference is the retards posting in them.

^ too bad no1 else can advertise their servers as good as ryan, every oldschool server is basically the same it all comes down to advertisement and having a good start

people are not gonna play on garbage servers with under 100 players therefore this is the best 1 even if the gamemasters are corrupt as shit

its really great having a secretary job, getting paid $4000 a month, I dont care if the janitor is making $20.000 more than me, just shut the f... ukp kids.

im diamond league in lol, can boost you for levels on this ots but please fix me other client cuz im not gonna join your botnet

Scripting was enabled, finally we fixed the crashbug that occured as of lately. The update is still being worked on and nothing is changed whatsoever, we are having fun creating new content and maintaining this server and will continue to do so. I'm sorry to hear some of you left the server, thanks for playing.

Hello Guys,

Me and My 2 friends want join to server but we have problem on connect. We download client from website (official Classicus) and ... One of friend can login (old comp WinXP) we got WIN7 and we cant...

Cannot connect from the server... etc..

IBn5bq8.jpg

This is it. What doing?
I want Classicus !!!!!!

ps. If i try start Classicus client as win xp /vista / 98 or as Admin isnt start....

Waiting on help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back