• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Apollo - New highrate world opening!

Hi guys,

Thank you all for playing. Happy to announce to you guys that from today's server save until Monday server save, you will gain 30% increase in experience, skills and magic. Spread the word and let's get huntin!

Also, on Sunday we got a huge patch incoming including:
- Completely revamped cave sprites, no cave will be the same anymore!
- A huge new low level dungeon (level 30+) including a new custom item and of course a totally custom and awesome end boss.
- Lots of fixes on beta client (such as blood on rope spot, dissappearing stairs etc), making the beta client truly playable.
- Several map and other miscellaneous sprite fixes.

Enjoy your weekend!

boostweekend.jpg

What happened with the "unique outfit" for everyone who made their character before release?

Hello there, I have a really good suggestion I want to share with you.

There is 7.4 servers with PVP worlds only but no world with NON-PVP. I think alot of people would enjoy a NON-PVP since some wanna explore and enjoy the nostalgic part of the game without having to fight other people. And its not hard to just open another world and let the players who want to play on NON-PVP do it and the others who wanna PVP go to the PVP worlds. BubbaGame said on his stream aswell that if there was any 7.4 non-pvp worlds he would actually play it since he just gets killed and streamsniped.

Apart from this a NON-pvp world would give alot of benefits for those hardcore players or mediocre who enjoy hunting only and exploring as I said. Now I think actually people would play it and as I said it doesnt really matter how many will play since its about enjoying it. I highly recommend into trying opening a NON-PVP world atleast. Trying it is always worth it! :)

We havent had any 7.4 lowrate NON-PVP servers out there!
Leave me your opinions, thanks.

Regards

Hello there, I have a really good suggestion I want to share with you.

There is 7.4 servers with PVP worlds only but no world with NON-PVP. I think alot of people would enjoy a NON-PVP since some wanna explore and enjoy the nostalgic part of the game without having to fight other people. And its not hard to just open another world and let the players who want to play on NON-PVP do it and the others who wanna PVP go to the PVP worlds. BubbaGame said on his stream aswell that if there was any 7.4 non-pvp worlds he would actually play it since he just gets killed and streamsniped.

Apart from this a NON-pvp world would give alot of benefits for those hardcore players or mediocre who enjoy hunting only and exploring as I said. Now I think actually people would play it and as I said it doesnt really matter how many will play since its about enjoying it. I highly recommend into trying opening a NON-PVP world atleast. Trying it is always worth it! :)

We havent had any 7.4 lowrate NON-PVP servers out there!
Leave me your opinions, thanks.

Regards
Signed,

There isn't enough people requesting a non-pvp server, thats why it makes no sense opening one :)

There isn't enough people requesting a non-pvp server, thats why it makes no sense opening one :)
Dont need enough people to request one, there would be a portion of people playing it because those who like non-pvp would join and therefore it could make sense atleast trying to open one, some positive benefits are:

- More RPG style of playing, more social interaction
- More chill if you do not like player killing
- People can enjoy exploring/hunting and farming up their things without people having to powerabuse their power and kill others.

Ofcourse there is Negatives aswell, but thats why I suggest opening a non-pvp world because people can choose if they want to play PVP or NON-PVP.

Im reaching it out to medivia & nastarius regarding this suggestion, since its both only serious lowrate.

Dont need enough people to request one, there would be a portion of people playing it because those who like non-pvp would join and therefore it could make sense atleast trying to open one, some positive benefits are:

- More RPG style of playing, more social interaction
- More chill if you do not like player killing
- People can enjoy exploring/hunting and farming up their things without people having to powerabuse their power and kill others.

Ofcourse there is Negatives aswell, but thats why I suggest opening a non-pvp world because people can choose if they want to play PVP or NON-PVP.

Im reaching it out to medivia & nastarius regarding this suggestion, since its both only serious lowrate.
Good luck :)

I'm an old RL Tibia player, I have to say that when I started playing Tibia I only was looking for wars to dominate the world, but when I discovered non-pvp servers it changed my life.
I made a lot of great friends on non-pvp servers, more than 15 years later still have them... I miss old times hunts and quest with those friends.
Sometimes I enter my old char on RL Tibia to chat again with some of them who still play. My main is a 91 knight, when lvl 91 was a high level on RL...

I think you should start this at the 'discussion' section of this forum. I do agree with @tarantonio yet its hard to believe the community for such a server can be found here.

I think you should start this at the 'discussion' section of this forum. I do agree with @tarantonio yet its hard to believe the community for such a server can be found here.
I wrote it here and in medivia forum since these are the 2 only serious servers right now which have potential and positive rating.

Hi guys,

Thank you all for playing. Happy to announce to you guys that from today's server save until Monday server save, you will gain 30% increase in experience, skills and magic. Spread the word and let's get huntin!

Also, on Sunday we got a huge patch incoming including:
- Completely revamped cave sprites, no cave will be the same anymore!
- A huge new low level dungeon (level 30+) including a new custom item and of course a totally custom and awesome end boss.
- Lots of fixes on beta client (such as blood on rope spot, dissappearing stairs etc), making the beta client truly playable.
- Several map and other miscellaneous sprite fixes.

Enjoy your weekend!

boostweekend.jpg
Share your opinion about my suggestion on NON-pvp world :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But please bro, take this discussion elsewhere (discussion thread as i pointed out earlier) now. We are discussing non-related things on someone else's thread atm. Thanks in advance.

Mytica: 8 players online |
server-status.png
Apollo: 18 players online

New ots is so stupid idea if noone play on this ots

Saturday oldera ?
Pvp enfo with skull system & 6hour peer frag
500 ppl on start Im sure

Ryan bring Oldera/Classicus back with that new updated map of yours, perfect timing at the moment with Original tibia dying and Eloth not having a set date yet!

Yeah, bring up Oldera man. It was a FIRE OT. I see you want to have a long-term good 7.4 OT, but Oldera is a fun, 2-4 week OT.

Hi guys,

Finally the update is here! This update has been delayed as we wanted to get the new cave sprites just perfect for you. Hopefully you will enjoy this tech & content patch!

If you use the stable client it will automatically update, however if you use the beta client please re-download it from the website or debugs may occur!

Patch Notes:
- Created a huge new dungeon for lower levels. Check out the dungeon page in our library!
- Revamped all cave sprites! Enjoy exploring Nastarius in a new way!
- Increased spawn rate by 30%!
- You are now able to buy UH and HMM runes from Morris.
- Fixed being not able to rope on rope holes with blood on beta client.
- Fixed various movement issues on beta client.
- Fixed disappearing stairs on beta client.
- Improved performance drastically on beta client.
- Fixed "exori ira".

Thank you for sticking around to Nastarius and stay tuned for more updates!

newcave.jpg

On a side note, if enough people request a non-pvp world, I could create it.
We would need some limitations in place to counter game abuse however.

Highrate world is not on any scheduled plan (and probably will never come again).

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Finally the update is here! This update has been delayed as we wanted to get the new cave sprites just perfect for you. Hopefully you will enjoy this tech & content patch!

If you use the stable client it will automatically update, however if you use the beta client please re-download it from the website or debugs may occur!

Patch Notes:
- Created a huge new dungeon for lower levels. Check out the dungeon page in our library!
- Revamped all cave sprites! Enjoy exploring Nastarius in a new way!
- Increased spawn rate by 30%!
- You are now able to buy UH and HMM runes from Morris.
- Fixed being not able to rope on rope holes with blood on beta client.
- Fixed various movement issues on beta client.
- Fixed disappearing stairs on beta client.
- Improved performance drastically on beta client.
- Fixed "exori ira".

Thank you for sticking around to Nastarius and stay tuned for more updates!

newcave.jpg

On a side note, if enough people request a non-pvp world, I could create it.
We would need some limitations in place to counter game abuse however.

Highrate world is not on any scheduled plan (and probably will never come again).
How much is enough people? I will wait until a non-pvp world opens ;)

Back