• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Apollo - New highrate world opening!

only 150 account xd
good luck
Who cares about amount of accounts created seriously?
Would you rather play a server that has 5,000 created accounts 1 week ahead, than server having 100 accs 1 day before launch?

If you wish to know, most people create account a minute before they are actually going to login.
Whenever DarkOT is launched, 95% of all people that login during launch, created their acc < 10 minutes before the launch.

So don't look at how many accounts exist seriously, look for how great the game it is and how much potential it has WITHOUT consider the amount of players around it.
We need more servers getting cred for great servers and not feeding bad servers with cred only because "omg so many play there, very good ots <crash> wops, just crash, still, great server, 800+ online omg so pro great as fuck come join plx!!!"

i'm gonna give it ago even if i'm not in the mood for tibia, are vocations any different here than it was in old tibia? any new spells or items? this 1x runes seems boring o,o

edit: nmv found it

Druid: Heal Friend (exura sio) mana cost reduced from 70 to 35, mas pox now paralyzes.
Paladin: Double Shot (exevo hur) added, does an extra auto attack shot.
Knight: Enrage (exori ira) added, increases your melee damage for a short period.

By completing the mythic dungeon, you are able to upgrade your vocation to a mythic promotion for 50000 gold coins.

By upgrading your vocation, depending on your vocation, you will get some increased damage or mana.

Knights & paladins receive a 5% increase in their damage.
Sorcerers & druids receive a increased mana regen.

seems fun enough

Last edited:
you're such an idiot, you didnt even play nastarius, did you?

IM IN
No but when i played classicus is when it happened.
go and die please I even had the same password on my OWN ot on one of ryans old servers. It's the same password too linked to my OTLand account and other OTs why was I never hacked??????? because I trust R.yan + his passwords is encrypted

love u ryan my boyfriend
It seem's that you cannot read, when i was hacked it was a couple days after donating. And a whole month before that nothing.

Nice 80 players online, all sheep players though.

w
I sometimes end up browsing OTLand and Ive noticed something. God Mythera, you are an overweight american with extremely low intelligence and zero actual experience in running a successful server. You are constantly called out by people, yet you completely ignore everything they say. You always have something to whine about other peoples servers, yet you have done much worse with your own, you are a disgrace to this community. Look at yourself and how you speak from an outside perspective, you are constantly begging for money back from all the servers and criticizing everyone without an actual reason, it is as if you are just looking for popularity and a higher post count. You are an extremely sad human atleast when looking at all of this from outside. I can tell just by looking at Ryan's latest project that he has spent hundreds of euros on everything from advertising, marketing, sprites, client-sided editions to everything else, yet you are here stating your opinions which are wrong due to your lack of knowledge about any of this.

These people in here do not understand what goes into maintaining an open tibia server in the long term, they have zero actual experience. All they ever had was a few small projects but they have zero understanding of what Ryan or a couple of other people are doing here.

Most people in here are indeed toxic and express themselves unintelligently which does give a good show of their personality. You are constantly bashing and writing bad messages about Ryan, or atleast certain individuals are, yet they have no understanding of the world or human nature, or better yet, psychology or similar areas related to understanding the human experience. This man is not the same person he was 10 or 5 years ago. Who is? If someone stayed the same for 10 years it is a clear marker of a complete idiot with no ability to improve or develop as a human being. People grow, especially people in positions such as Ryan and other server owners, their flaws are constantly pointed out and they have to deal with absurd amount of criticism which is often unjustified.

All this just goes to show that most people in here are extremely simple people who spend massive amounts of time playing this ridiculous game without ever having to face any real adversity. Sad, sad & sad people.

I can see some stupid arguments popping up such as: "But he shouldnt have done these things...."
Of course he shouldnt have but a person cannot change the past and it is clear to me and should be to anyone else who doesnt belong to the Homo Erectus species that he is really working hard in here and doing great things, he is not the same man he was years ago. Who is? An idiot would be the same man and it is easy to tell he is not an idiot nor a bad person.

You people keep whining about servers dying within a few weeks but you could easily observe that no matter the greatness of a project or the size or man hours put into it, these servers die out faster than you'd like and there is very little blame to be put on the server owners. It is the way this community has worked for years now and there is nothing to do about that anymore, only the community itself can change that. Stop wanting more fights, more things, more action, more activity at all times. You arent showing any real support to servers, or most of you certainly arent. You are just going after the next big thing with the most activity, the blame is on you, the people.

please spare us all from your stupidity and delete your account immidiately. You are like butters from southpark. anyone defending ryan is a fucking joke. probably just another account made by the mountain troll ryan himself.
Anyone donating here is stupid or doesnt care about money. ive had teamspeak conversations with ryan where he laughs about all the stupid people he has scammed. you guys deserve it.
apparently you forgot when fat americans saved ur tiny shithole country from the nazis because your people were too weak to do it themselves. You are welcome for the freedom buddy. You should be sucking that guys dick instead of slobbering all over ryans needle dick. tired of this ignorant euro trash. learn your place and dont forget it bitch. Im sure the next time your country gets beat up america will be there to save it again.
bunch of fuckin tall skinny ladyboys thinking they know everything. enjoy your designer abrocromby and finch and tight jeans fagboy.

Nobody is saying its a bad server, its a lot of fun. just corrupt and laughable. I do believe in karma, and you treated people like shit for too long. enough is enough, you are not wanted here ryan. time to grow up.
You see all these new accounts posting here, its the mountain troll ryan.

I wont post here anymore, when you argue with a fool nobody can tell who is who.

Last edited:
Seems like another dead low-rate, would like to give it a try on a midrate, bring back Classicus

w

please spare us all from your stupidity and delete your account immidiately. You are like butters from southpark. anyone defending ryan is a fucking joke. probably just another account made by the mountain troll ryan himself.
Anyone donating here is stupid or doesnt care about money. ive had teamspeak conversations with ryan where he laughs about all the stupid people he has scammed. you guys deserve it.
apparently you forgot when fat americans saved ur tiny shithole country from the nazis because your people were too weak to do it themselves. You are welcome for the freedom buddy. You should be sucking that guys dick instead of slobbering all over ryans needle dick. tired of this ignorant euro trash. learn your place and dont forget it bitch. Im sure the next time your country gets beat up america will be there to save it again.
bunch of fuckin tall skinny ladyboys thinking they know everything. enjoy your designer abrocromby and finch and tight jeans fagboy.

Nobody is saying its a bad server, its a lot of fun. just corrupt and laughable. I do believe in karma, and you treated people like shit for too long. enough is enough, you are not wanted here ryan. time to grow up.
You see all these new accounts posting here, its the mountain troll ryan.

I wont post here anymore, when you argue with a fool nobody can tell who is who.

your comment is more stupid than the previous one you qouted :D

Still lvl 13, everything looks pretty good atm. Not much people online right now, hope it changes!

bring classicus or even oldera back with host in North America u piece of shit give it a shoot and make sweet $$ i've been playing your shit since first classicus but i cant be fucked playing lowrate with 300 ping so if you want half of the people or even more! that played your shit host it in NA.

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you all for playing at Nastarius. Today we bring you a little content update, the Fairies.

Many of you requested a low level custom spawn, so we have delivered and created a new spawn with various fairies including a new custom equipment item you are able to loot.

The Fairies are located on a mountain just north west from Black Knight quest entrance. You are able to complete a task on the Poxie mobs. Luna task will come at a later point.

Also I have updated the website regarding some info on custom content (and wrong pictures). In next few days we are revamping all cave sprites, so stay tuned for some more awesomeness!

Thanks,

Nerd & Geek

fairies.jpg

Last edited:
Back