• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - RESET! - SERVER ONLINE!! -- STARTING SATURDAY 19 DEC!

I can also agree on 30% boost if ur dumb enough to buy it, but 50% still just makes it pay to win :)

" I am so exciteeeed, and I just cant hide it!. I know i know i know i know i know I want you, I want you!!" This music goes to Classicus / Oldera!

The noob Pauliinhow is back! hahaha

See u all in game bros! If you wanna have some nice time add me ingame Pauliinhow =D

" I am so exciteeeed, and I just cant hide it!. I know i know i know i know i know I want you, I want you!!" This music goes to Classicus / Oldera!

The noob Pauliinhow is back! hahaha

See u all in game bros! If you wanna have some nice time add me ingame Pauliinhow =D

NICE! LESS THEN 1H LEFT, STREAM WILL GO LIVE IN FEW MINS (www.twitch.tv/Classicusot)

NICE! LESS THEN 1H LEFT, STREAM WILL GO LIVE IN FEW MINS (www.twitch.tv/Classicusot)
also the main problem of classicus and oldera is that always 2 people getting frag even if second person hit 1 dmg
example
first person shooting 10 sd and making last hit (2k dmg ) should have unjust
second person shooting 1 sd without last hit = still getting frag (but how? no last hit, no most dmg)

thats sounds like unfixable

2141.gif

Experience Boost: 50% more experience for 5 hours
login

GG pay 2 win
lol orshabunda for couple days and empty server gg

seems you can give good advice, I see your server is really popular and thriving!

bdd6a37442.png
this is war server, something like in fps games, if ppl not playing is empty.
there is no account and no parcel race for top lvl.
if u dont know that u are too stupid :)

this is war server, something like in fps games, if ppl not playing is empty.
there is no account and no parcel race for top lvl.
if u dont know that u are too stupid :)

thanks for advice, I will put up a server I put loadsa time in it so nobody can play it! Maybe my next project will be a empty warserver :)!

thanks for advice, I will put up a server I put loadsa time in it so nobody can play it! Maybe my next project will be a empty warserver :)!
why you make offtopic in your own thread and talk about mine server here? u cant hold my one critic post here?
im not one of that stupid ppl who exp on 452345 edition of same shit
only one fun for me is war servers i always want to have one, even if its empty ;) so fk you, okz? :p

LuisPro i will play your server if its a good arena/King of the Hill

I have something that could really help you =)
Code:
function autoReset
if serverOnline > 3months
doResetDatabase
end

I have something that could really help you =)
Code:
function autoReset
if serverOnline > 3months
doResetDatabase
end
Sorry, but I had to rewrote your code abit.
Made it more advance:p

Code:
local date = current_time + 5days

function autoReset
if serverOnline >= 3months then
doResetDatabase()
doSetCountDown(date)
doSetOtlandAdvertise(message, "reset again")
doSetCallousness(members, fragtime)
doStartServer()
if event ~= 0 then
stopEvent(event)
autoReset()
end
event = addEvent(startedServer, 3months)
end
end

You shold consider to use the code Ryan, if you will get issues with script just msg to me, I can help you:)

Last edited:
Back