• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of noobs. I hope you haven't got a heartattack while running out. I would probably have shit my pants, since they could combo you down pretty easy. CALM HANDS BRO! Applauses

@R.yan Make the poll about AOL price. It should cost around 25k. Listen to the community

So I got the cam to work, now how do I upload that to YouTube?

So I got the cam to work, now how do I upload that to YouTube?

Play the cam, record the pieces you want on youtube with a screen recorder (Fraps, Bandicam, HyperCam etc.), convert it to .mp4 and upload it.

Server is super highrate with high loot rate what was being told in the beginning.
Also there are no blesses, so why would you even think about lowering aol prices here?
This is exactly how this server is supposed to be - fast progress and easy gains but also easy to lose this.

fix frag system :mad: maybe add system like if i kill someone, that guy will have yellow skull on me for 24h or smth, lower frag time?!?

its only h rate change frag system from 12 hour to 24 hour , its a better idea , ppl buy more frag removers

its only h rate change frag system from 12 hour to 24 hour , its a better idea , ppl buy more frag removers

I'm sorry to say, sir, but I would hate myself for being in the group of "OpenTibia Developers" if your idea comes to life.

OpenTibia is made for people to have fun, not to earn money. (At least it's not its purpose).

Come by with better ideas next time.

I'm sorry to say, sir, but I would hate myself for being in the group of "OpenTibia Developers" if your idea comes to life.

OpenTibia is made for people to have fun, not to earn money. (At least it's not its purpose).

Come by with better ideas next time.

^ made my day lmao, "sir", obviously he is sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back