• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@R.yan which wtfast is the best do u think since i dont see switz and im from the usa. Ur proxy link is broken so i cant really use that.

No idea, I haven't used WTFast, generally pick a proxy in europe, like germany/france and see what is best for you. You will be able to see your ping in-game so you can adjust accordingly :)

2jamed5.jpg
Ryan why does google chrome delete the client when i download it ^^? time for botnet again or whats wrong

edit: i read your post about it being auto updater, I won't play unless i get a clean client, sorry.

Last edited:
2jamed5.jpg
Ryan why does google chrome delete the client when i download it ^^? time for botnet again or whats wrong

edit: i read your post about it being auto updater, I won't play unless i get a clean client, sorry.

Sorry to hear, hopefully you'll reconsider at some points as we are not removing our updater :)

This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info.
Server will be unbanned after 21/09/2015.

Otservlist.org

This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info.
Server will be unbanned after 21/09/2015.

Otservlist.org

It is same with Classicus, have to be whitelisted by xinn, you'll see server soon on otservlist :)

2jamed5.jpg

When oldera is online it's time to increase botnet and eliminate oldshool competition =/.

There's already a level 100..dang.. took an hour and a half ?

Last edited:
DONT RECOMMENDED THIS SHIT SERVER
RYAN IS A LITTLE POO
IF YOU USE HIS CLIENT YOU JOINED TO HIS BOTNET (DDOS)
FUCK YOU CANCER RYAN.
People dont play on this mad kid (ddoser) server.

No matter what i do i lag. For some reason WTFast doesnt want to do anything for me. 130 ping before and 130 ping after using it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back