• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, My friend wants to know if botting is allowed or not?

on the old oldera i remember the sds are x5 charges each... and now 880 mana only x2 charge?

on the old oldera i remember the sds are x5 charges each... and now 880 mana only x2 charge?

Straight from the oldera files:

79e93f7e9b.png

So your point is invalid :p

on old ordera I rebember rones were infitity! I rebebmer

I remember that you could summon infinite amount of monsters for 0 mana on old oldera. Will this be the same here?

lol ?

another scam project by ryan ?

Who is gonna be idiot and join?

Summelisic, post: 2275600, member: 180836"]lol ?

another scam project by ryan ?

Who is gonna be idiot and join?
Its only going to be the best classic tibia server ever

bless avalible or like oldera?
mana regen?
skill mlvl still not decided?

Ryan and admins are paying so much attention on community now, being the best people on this world, the server is so wonderful, everything is fine...

After a week on this ot there will be tons of boters, tons of makers, tons of mc's, etc. And do you know the best thing? Ryan and the staff will desapear and don't give a shit for the community.

Same story every time :)

Ryan and admins are paying so much attention on community now, being the best people on this world, the server is so wonderful, everything is fine...

After a week on this ot there will be tons of boters, tons of makers, tons of mc's, etc. And do you know the best thing? Ryan and the staff will desapear and don't give a shit for the community.

Same story every time :)
Ryans last server (Classicus) had a gamemaster online timer of where you could see gms being online atleast 15/24 hours every day for almost 2 months. 2 months equals about 60 days. One week equals 7 days. By this I assume you didn't play the last classicus. That server had a few problems regarding bugged donations which basically made the server lose 1000 euro a month, thus the server couldn't keep their paid gamemasters and their activity obviously decreased as they have other things to do. This problem has since then been fixed and won't occur again, so lets stop the flaming and be excited about one of the best high-rate servers out there coming back, shall we?

Ryans last server (Classicus) had a gamemaster online timer of where you could see gms being online atleast 15/24 hours every day for almost 2 months. 2 months equals about 60 days. One week equals 7 days. By this I assume you didn't play the last classicus. That server had a few problems regarding bugged donations which basically made the server lose 1000 euro a month, thus the server couldn't keep their paid gamemasters and their activity obviously decreased as they have other things to do. This problem has since then been fixed and won't occur again, so lets stop the flaming and be excited about one of the best high-rate servers out there coming back, shall we?

Hahaha. What about the previous classicus? and the previous one? Of course I didn't play the last classicus.

By the way, I'm not flaming anyone. I'm just telling you a fact. A fact that occured more than once, even more than twice. If you like high rate ots, then play them. No one said not to do it, but there's no need to lick their asses like you do my friend ;)

Hahaha. What about the previous classicus? and the previous one? Of course I didn't play the last classicus.

By the way, I'm not flaming anyone. I'm just telling you a fact. A fact that occured more than once, even more than twice. If you like high rate ots, then play them. No one said not to do it, but there's no need to lick their asses like you do my friend ;)
Wow such mad-boi. I'm taking it personal because, uhm. I was actually on the last classicus staff and I'm standing up for myself. If you like to call that asslicking I feel bad for you. You don't have a single idea of what you're actually talking about, do you? You're just here to flame with false "facts". So why don't you just leave this thread? Ryan may be used to a-holes like you but I'm not.

Hey man let me get this straight okay? Classicus/Oldera are possibly the best known classic servers to date, so before you carry on complaining, you might want to stop and think how much work Ryan puts into the servers, making SURE they are the BEST they can be!
Ryan doesn't care about the money, he cares about the people that play his server.

You just have to leave the thread. This is not a scam project, this is a war highrate servers. Even if some players find a way to cheat and you die by them you are going to lose not even 2 hours of pg. I would say minutes but lets say that. If you think about scamming is because you had spent money in ot servers, thats not our problem.
Let everyone know this server will be again the funniest and most enjoyable war server.
Kind regards
Didass aka Gammarus Corangor old Death Squad member.(sammynsc's team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back