• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
50% for 5 HOURS? And cost 50 POINST? HAHAHA
Keep milking Ryan, keep milking. Pay 2 win.

have u seen the rates? ull literally be 100 in 1 day if it doesnt have 1k players like classicus

also i myself kinda dont want it gone since i just bought 400 points and planned on using 300 of those on the exp boost lol
What a nerd.. you spent 30 euros on a orshabaal high rate level 100 1 day ot lol

i mean it was free basically since i got my cash back from that stupid bot server darkot.

Anyway going to bed now so i can wake up in time for the launch. if anyone needs a very loud alarm clock i use youtubealarm.com with this video \/

enjoy (rip headphone users)

[Suggestion] Allow druids to do sds, we all knows it will be server to exp with sds and as far as I know they were expensive in shops + mages could make high mlvl by making them.

50% for 5 HOURS? And cost 50 POINST? HAHAHA
Keep milking Ryan, keep milking. Pay 2 win.

Old Oldera you could buy straight up exp, we can introduce that as well :]

LESS THEN 2 HOURS LEFT FOR OPENING, CLIENT WILL BE AVAILABLE 1H BEFORE LAUNCH!

@R.yan so the damage formula is based off classicus right? also you should consider the high lvl tasks added like warlocks and dls, as they were good ways to make exp on classicus

[Suggestion] Allow druids to do sds, we all knows it will be server to exp with sds and as far as I know they were expensive in shops + mages could make high mlvl by making them.
No. Dumbest shit I ever read

OLDERA.NET STARTS IN LESS THEN 1 HOUR, REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW.

YOU ARE NOW ALSO ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AT OUR WEBSITE.

Prepare for the mass login and the mass noob invasion!

Prepare for the mass login and the mass noob invasion!
Hmm if gm could use exevo gran mas noob to gather players and spawn them in UE shape area, this could be quite troll.

@R.yan which wtfast is the best do u think since i dont see switz and im from the usa. Ur proxy link is broken so i cant really use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back