• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lubo, to be honest, your a real fucking aslicker and also it seems that you are an outsider ''Please can someone play with me on this ot, make team with me please, im an outsider.'' dont comment on this shit no more. Kiddo
Are you dumb? Its a smart idea to make teams on 7.4 OTS and I can do what ever I like :)

People are obviously jealous of @R.yan
His messages:
DxQE2eQl8.png

-R_K54pU-.png

dUwpd0Acu.png

My responses:
8n9fVJ0g1.png

0jZk77Ry2.png

VAEpEQKSC.png

@tani
No one is jealous, Im telling my opinion. And apperently you are a asslicker so go and suck his dick more. fag

Im just sticking up for him man ;)
like a real fag, HAHAHA. you both can go on a date and suck each others dicks and have fun playing around with each other. im 100% u both like it since ure both gay and fags.

If your not gay why do you keep talking about dicks?

If your not gay why do you keep talking about dicks?
because you are sucking his dick your fucking asslicker. u know this is a shit ot but u want to defend him and try to be nice. man gtfo fkn kiddo

Lubo, to be honest, your a real fucking aslicker and also it seems that you are an outsider ''Please can someone play with me on this ot, make team with me please, im an outsider.'' dont comment on this shit no more. Kiddo
exactly hes a asslicker

Last edited by a moderator:
because you are sucking his dick your fucking asslicker. u know this is a shit ot but u want to defend him and try to be nice. man gtfo fkn kiddo
Dude, I was playing on this server in 2009, of course I know this isn't a shit ot :)

Could you guys stop insulting yourselves
It's not chit chat, place for these things are at conversations.
@GM Lubo Don't feed trolls.
@tani Server seems nice, so stop insulting @R.yan as you couldn't do anything better you jealous person.

Maybe 24hour peer 1 frag , its the best idea ppl buying remover frag 2 Times peer day

12 hours per frag? hahaha ok nvm

Next server open Oldera!
Again 12 hour 1 frag ? Non sense.
LÅÅL I dont remember Oldera with 12h for each frag and 3 for redskull.
Is this some great update Ryan? Cuz it looks like your doing this only to make people donate and remove frags/redskull.
As you said, war server, not RPG.. Disappointed

Old Oldera was same frag system with even HIGHER rates, which was fine. It's not to make people donate, it's to somewhat limit mass random PK, it should be war server not random PK server, like Oldera always was. Back in Oldera times, people would create 2nd character (won't take long because of fast exp), wouldn't care about RS and actually setup battles. In this version of Oldera you can even use the war system that is available, frag system will not change and if you do not want to play because of that, that is your decision.

Ill be there on saturday

I'll be there!

Nice to hear :)

such a joke oldera = classicus Will be 1k ppl online full of random brazilians and 50 teams with 20 ppl who just exp

"war system" what a joke

such a joke oldera = classicus Will be 1k ppl online full of random brazilians and 50 teams with 20 ppl who just exp

"war system" what a joke
you wont know until you try it ;)

@R.yan
what will be magic level and skill and loot rate? serverinfo doesnt seem updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back