• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
such a joke oldera = classicus Will be 1k ppl online full of random brazilians and 50 teams with 20 ppl who just exp

"war system" what a joke

You don't have to play, don't see the problem, if you don't like, don't play.

@R.yan
what will be magic level and skill and loot rate? serverinfo doesnt seem updated

We will be testing the rates tomorrow and change accordingly, you will see updated info tomorrow.

such a joke oldera = classicus Will be 1k ppl online full of random brazilians and 50 teams with 20 ppl who just exp

"war system" what a joke
Totally agree with you. Such bullshit he comes up with. arrogant bastard that does what ever for cash.

haha ot for brazilians again with this frag system for brazilians who skullbash, fuck that ot

Yea i say best idea 24 hours peer 1 frag !

Lets just make it 1 frag for rs and 48h for that frag to disappear so that the server will only consist of rpgers taking level 150+ than no pvp happening at all, cuz this is a lowrate for rpger right? Nah but for real im begging you ryan, please change the frag limit and make it atleast 6h per frag!

frag like classicus where everyone skullbash, dont have time for play this shit srsly
HF

I hope this wont be like classicus, everyone is just charlover, hope with this HIGH exp ppl stop loving their chars so much and start open skull or just accpt war mode, ill try like always, hope dont get dissapointed

"war system" what a joke
You, Mex, koval etc... You all spend many hours a week and you play almost every day per year. I cant understand why you blame brs or other countries when not so much time ago you were hating each other swe's vs pl's. Or like Mex that assume in his pvp video that a be hand is a slow or dumb hand. Actually i never se en punio or Mex playing south American servers or european without lagg.
All i see is big mouths with probably a full euro pocket trying to change those things that wont fit in your opinion. If any player want to play rpg even in a highrate...you are anyone to say he cant or he shouldnt. If the frag system isnt good for you, then you shouldnt even play, as this seems to be a rlly shit server where you with 4 chars lvl 100 cant do around 10 frags a day. Keep hunting in tibianic i think is the best you all can do. Not everything in this life can be bought.

You, Mex, koval etc... You all spend many hours a week and you play almost every day per year. I cant understand why you blame brs or other countries when not so much time ago you were hating each other swe's vs pl's. Or like Mex that assume in his pvp video that a be hand is a slow or dumb hand. Actually i never se en punio or Mex playing south American servers or european without lagg.
All i see is big mouths with probably a full euro pocket trying to change those things that wont fit in your opinion. If any player want to play rpg even in a highrate...you are anyone to say he cant or he shouldnt. If the frag system isnt good for you, then you shouldnt even play, as this seems to be a rlly shit server where you with 4 chars lvl 100 cant do around 10 frags a day. Keep hunting in tibianic i think is the best you all can do. Not everything in this life can be bought.

Everything got a price ese

Totally agree with you. Such bullshit he comes up with. arrogant bastard that does what ever for cash.
i would stop giving @R.yan a hard time, he puts so much effort into the work he does, you are clearly jealous you will never be able to create an OT As successful as oldera will be.

I hope this wont be like classicus, everyone is just charlover, hope with this HIGH exp ppl stop loving their chars so much and start open skull or just accpt war mode, ill try like always, hope dont get dissapointed
I love my characters :)

I believe tibianic is offline as I haven't seen any players online?

@R.yan just wondering will the ships have pz? or is it possible to kill players when we are on the ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back